Operation Smile ~ Tamaki Suoh III

Tamaki Suoh x Reader

"(Name)~!" Tamaki's singing voice rang through your ears. You froze, turning your head just a second before you found yourself being glomped. Your small form couldn't handle the weight, so you were slightly crushed.

"Senpai please get off." You rejected the blonde, making him pout. You grabbed the colorful books, expression not changing as you slipped from his grasp.

Tamaki frowned, watching you go. He figured something was wrong. You used to have the most brilliant smile, radiating like the sun. But something happened and you became cold. Watching you go, he contemplated if he should rewritten to the host club and start up a new operation.

Nodding up himself, the blond turned on his heel, sprinting to the host club.

"Hosts!" Every host froze their actions, seeing the determined king enter the room.

The twins were the first to report. "Boss yes Boss!" They saluted.

"What is this about?" Kyoya asked, not amused with the sudden appearance of the loud king.

"Tama-Chan is gonna do something!" The Lolita exclaimed happily, on the back of his tall friend.

Haruhi stared at Tamaki from inbetween the twins. "Yeah, Senpai what's bugging you?"

Tamaki grabbed a chalkboard, writing his plan down. "I have called you here for "Operation Smile"! You see," Tamaki explained like he was actually smart. "I haven't seen (Name) (Last Name) smile for the longest time! As hosts, it is our job to make every woman happy!"

Haruhi sweatdropped and sighed. "So how do we do this?"

"I haven't.... Gotten that far..."

The twins smirked at Tamaki, seeing an opportunity to annoy him. "How about," Kaoru started, looking at Hikaru. "We make this a game?" Hikaru finished. The twins then simultaneously added, "First one to make (Name) smile wins. The prize, is a weekend with (Name)."

Tamaki became furious but he couldn't back down. One by one, the other hosts agreed.

"Ready... Set.... Go!" The twins shouted suddenly, sprinting away.

Tamaki grit his teeth, following behind while yelling "You shady twins!!!"

Tamaki seemed to loose sight of the twins, which made him realize he didn't have a plan. He stood frozen in place for a minute before remembering something his mother had told him.

Smiling with confidence, Tamaki ran, spotting you. "(Naaaaame)!" He shouted. Your eyes widened and you were suddenly pulled to the fountain.

"Senpai what do you--" You started to ask, leaning back from Tamaki's.hot touch.

Tamaki cupped your cheeks, his cheeks burning. "I don't like it when you don't smile."

You started at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"I.... You need to smile more..." Tamaki pressed his forehead.

Your cheeks suddenly became hot. "Senpai--"

You were cut of by a soft pair of lips. "Mmmh!" You exclaimed, eyes wide. Though, your body betrayed you, as a small smile curled up on your mouth.

Tamaki pulled away and smiled widely. "You should smile more often (Name)," He complimented. "It's very pretty."

"B-Baka Tamaki!" You whined, a frown trying to pull on your face but Tamaki didn't let it, a he continued to pull at your cheeks 

"Aww," You heard two voices complain. "Looks like Tamaki found her first."

"Don't complain," Haruhi bluntly cut in.

You silently thanked her as you were being dragged away by Tamaki, shooting things about you being so cute, and that you two were going to hasn't do much fun.

You sighed, but smiled as he dragged you. He made you feel special, and you had to thank him for that.

Short and Sweet~ I totally ship you two omg