Which One Is Hikaru? ~ Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin

Hikaru x Reader x Kaoru ~HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~

"Oh (Y/N)~" A chirpy duo called. You sighed and turned around, books secure in your hand. The ginger twins skipped over to you quickly. "Are you going," Hikaru started he leaned down as well as Kaoru in front of you. "To the host club today?" Kaoru finished.

You leaned back slightly to put space between you three. "Yes, unfortunately." You muttered. The shook their heads disapprovingly. You gave the two a glare. "Well, the only reason I'm going is because if I don't, you two will just drag me there anyways."

Hikaru and Kaoru made eye contact with each other, before snickering at a past memory. "You have to admit (Y/N)," Kaoru smirked, going next to you and draping and arm on your form. Hikaru became jealous, so he did the same. "It took a lot of effort on our part."

You rolled your eyes and shrugged out of their arms. "Yeah, Yeah. Whatever guys. See you in a couple hours." You walked off.

They watched you go,before turning to each other. "Hikaru/Kaoru," They said in unison. Hikaru sighed. "What should we do about this?" He groaned. Kaoru patted his shoulder lovingly. "Hikaru... We could always share." Kaoru suggested. Hikaru's golden eyes lit up. "After all, two lovers are better than one!"

~.~

You walked back into the very unique place in this school, the one that you have been dragged to and begged to go. "The host club." You muttered. You walked in to see the entire place has been decked out with Halloween decor. Although, apparently this year is different.

Hikaru and Kaoru grinned from their decked out costume. "Looks like our toy is here," They said in unison, looking at you.

You waited in line with all the other girls. Apparently, a host will be inside a each cave. They will give you a Rose, and you have to collect all seven of them, and make your way back. If you are able to, then you get a prize. At Least, that's what Kyoya said.

After the the groups had been announced and everything was set to go, Renge blew the whistle. You walked in, behind everyone else because you really didn't care about this. Your (E/C) eyes looked around as they finally spotted a pink bunny. "Look, I think it's Hunny-Senpai here..." You muttered as you walked towards it.

Kaoru gave Hikaru a reflecting smirk. "Good job Hikaru, she fell for it." Hikaru chuckled quietly. "Yes, but the fun hasn't started yet."

You walked into the cave, confused because you didn't see the cheerful Lolita. "Hunny-Senpai...?" You called out, confused.

The twins exited the shadows, their smirk growing with every step. "Looks like you finally came," Hikaru started. "Why don't we start a game?"

You blinked and slowly nodded. "S-Sure.." You said, agreeing.

The he two took long strides towards you, until their arms were only inches away from you.

You're face burned lightly, at the close proximity.

"Let's go with a oldie, right Kaoru?" Hikaru asked. You could feel his hot breath on your neck. Kaoru nodded. "Yeah, that sounds perfect." He agreed. Kaoru's breath was on your lips.

"W-What game is it?"

They took a step back, and smiled at you. "The~ Which one is Hikaru game!" The cheered. "Although this time," Kaoru started. "You'll be blindfolded. You have to tell," Hikaru continued. "With any method you feel needed," "In less than a minute," "Who is Hikaru!"

You were about to protest, but was cut off short with one of the twins blindfolding you.

You ou heard feet shuffling until it suddenly stopped. Each twin flicked your forehead, causing you to whine. They laughed at you teasingly. Although you knew it was time to chose.

You turned to your left, before placing a nimble hand on a twin's lips, making sure that was the right place.

Kaoru shivered at your touch, an leaned in. You gently pulled the male down for a kiss. Kaoru hesitated, but kissed back gently. Pulling away, You smirked internally. Hikaru became jealous of his twin easily, so he gripped your arm. He spun you around to face him and forcefully smashed his lips onto yours.

Kaoru checked the clock. He sighed and pulled Hikaru off of you, before standing back in his place.

The two took off your blindfold. You instantly knew who each one was. "Hikaru," You smirked, pointing to the male on your right. And you pointed to your left, before claiming. "Kaoru."

The Hitachiin twins grinned happily as they heard their names being called correctly. They looked at you and each placed a Rose in your hand. "See you later!" They called.

You ou smiled and pecked each of their cheeks before running out. "Bye~!"

And as Hikaru and Kaoru entertained the young ladies, their minds wandered in sync. They both came to a similar conclusion.

You, were the one.