Loli Confessions ~ Mitsukuni Haninozuka

Hunny x Reader

You puffed out your cheeks and stretched out your banana dress of a uniform. Your slim (Skin Color) fingers running smoothly through your (Hair Color) hair. "Why~?" You whined as you took a step towards the pink Ouran Academy. "Why must this dress be... Well, this!" You exclaimed to no one at all. Sighing, you stepped into the school. You looked up at all the taller high scholars. Compared to your small height, this place was full of giants. Taking a piece of Pocky out, you walked into the halls.

Hunny pouted and looked at the door, looking impatient, similar to a child whom has yet to open a gift. With Usa-Chan tightly in his arms, he shifted his weight on the chair constantly. Hunny sighed and looked at his cake, then back to the door. Mori grunted as he sat across for Hunny. "Mitskuni...." His deep voice said. Hunny looked over to Mori in surprise. Mori gave him a little smile. "She'll come." Hunny nodded solemnly and waited.

Tamaki shook his head. "No!" He exclaimed. "Hunny-Senpai, we shall make this the day you finally get her! No more hiding your feelings in the shadows!" Hunny looked up at Tamaki with wide eyes. "I order every one of you to help Hunny! This is, Mission: Help Hunny Confess!" Tamaki finished.

You gently pushed the door to Music Room #3. Your small form gently entered the room as you saw the emptiness. "Huh...?" You mumbled as you went Ito the middle of the room. You walked around the middle a bit, your gut telling you something.

Hunny gulped as he walked out of the shadows, his adorable Usa-Chan with another bunny together. He walked over to you, getting your attention. "(Y-Y/N)..." He quietly mumbled.

You smiled widely when you saw Hunny next to you. "Hunny~" You giggled and hugged the slightly taller male. He stumbled back but giggled as he wrapped his arms around you. You let go and twirled a bit. "Ne, Hunny?" He made a small 'Hmm?' sound to show that he was listening. "What's this about?" You asked innocently.

Hunny gulped with a smile on his face. His eyes darted to the side, where the other hosts were. They nodded to Hunny and pulled a lever, letting a bunch of (Favorite Flower and Color). You gasped and looked around, completely mesmerized by the petals.

Hunny took this chance to lightly take your hands in his own. You both blushed as your (E/C) eyes clashed with his honey-brown. Hunny held you as you looked up at him lovingly. "(Y-Y/N)..." He said again. He placed a hand on your face, causing your blush to darken. He smiled as he said the words you've been waiting to hear all your life. You nodded at his words as you two embraced lovingly.

"I love you."

I apologize for long overdue ness~ Well, that's about it, so get requesting!:D