Savin' his enemies

ELLO WELCOME BACK.

hehehehehehe oh how I love me some angst (not really tho) <3 /hj

Prompt: Enderman are allergic to water. Ranboo, is an enderman. Simple enough, right? But sometimes people can use it to their advantage... but alas! No fear! XD and Purpled is here!

This kinda steers away from the minors and stuff? But it's still about them.

that made no sense, did it? just read the story-

Warnings: mentions of torture, (nothing that bad), I think that's really all? It's not to heavy of a chapter.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~

"DREAM PLEASE!!" Tubbo's begs ran through the whole smp. Everyone was there, watching this all go down. It was meant to be a nice festival! Calming, and one everyone can relax to. But Dream decided he wanted to the discs back. And so, he took Tubbo's and Tommy's weakness. Ranboo.

Ranboo sat on a stage, a water bucket in front of him. He already had scars from the water all over his body. No, it may not fully kill him..but it was for torture.

"One more word, and I'll dump the whole thing over him!" Dream shouted back. Everyone let out a small gasp at that. "Just give me the discs."

"Dream." A new voice mumbled, loud enough for everyone to hear, but quiet enough where you would have to be really listening to hear it.

Dream spun around, still having a hand on Ranboo's shoulder.

"Purpled! Come to watch the show, aye?" Dream smiled to him.

Purpled stepped closer, now standing beside Ranboo and a little in front of Dream. He had a sword preached on his shoulder, while he wore his signature purple hoodie.

"Let him go, Dream."

"Purpled. I thought you hated these freaks! Remember how they abandoned you, they forgot about you, Purp!" Dream said, gesturing around to everyone who was sitting and watching.

"You can't call me 'purp' anymore. And I don't fall for manipulation. You left me too, Dream." Purpled pointed the sword towards Dream, "don't make me drag our brother into this."

"Punz, Foolish? What would they be able to-" Dream laughed out, before being caught off,

"No I think you know who."

Dream's face paled as he said that. "You wouldn't dare. Why would he care for you, anyways?"

"I don't know. Should we ask him?" Purpled questioned, pushing the sword farther into dreams chest. Not far enough for him to bleed, but far enough where it was discomforting.

"No. We shouldn't."

"Oh really? We shouldn't call for XD? We should shout 'XD HELP.' ?"

"You- you- you fucker!" Dream snapped out.

Right then and there, XD came. He teleported in.

"XD! Pleasure!" Dream chuckled nervously, placing his hands up in a surrender.

DreamXD just snapped, and Dream and himself were teleported out of there to prime knows where.

Ranboo stood up quickly after he left, standing back from the water.

Everyone stared at Purpled, for the fact that he was able to get XD that fast.

"I'm going home."

And with that, Purpled left once again.

No one knew he and Dream were siblings. Or, any of them for that matter. And they didn't know how he knew that there's was trouble. But they were thankful. Cause hey, he may hate everyone's guts, but those other three saved him once. So, maybe it's his turn to return the favor.

~~~~~~
WOO!

Kinda angst? Kinda not? Idk.

I'm so tired dude. I didn't sleep well last night cause of the storm.

ANYWAYS-

Drink some water,

Ace

JEKSLSLS I ALREADY EDITED THIS BY THE TIME IM WRITING THIS. LETS GO!