Scorpio INTERVIEW!?!? While he's escaping an ARSON charge!? (^^)bft. Scorpio bro

*TRIGGER WARNING* this chapter may contain topics of abuse and sexual harassment. 

I'll do some - - - - - - lines to warn you.

Okay reader...

I left you on an unsettling note in the last chapter. 

I was on a trip so...

..

*wind flowing*

I couldn't POSSIBLY have taken ANY time off my vacation :(

...

I miss writing this stupid dumb idiot sandwich book.

Taurus: Sandwish?? Can I have sum? (¯―¯ ٥)

No Taurus u lil sussy baka...

___________________________________________

So what happened to Scorpio...

Well...

He's...

Scorpio: UHHHGGHUHHUUUUU (-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷄_-̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥᷅ ) UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (⋟﹏⋞)

He was crying...

Scorpio: I-I'M G-GONN-NA (;﹏;)

Gonna what Scopipo?

Out with it!!!

Scorpio: I'm gonna have to c-call my brother so he can help me get away with attempted arson and escape a conviction by the federal law! (ノ﹏ヽ) b( ̄▽ ̄*)

W-WAIT!!

SCORPIO!!!

I ran after him with my camera crew.

We observed the distressed male hiding in a thick bush of Azalea flowers and bugs. 

SCORPIPI!

Scorpio frowned at my foolish attempt of a funny meme moment. 

He almost cried from cringe...

But-

Scorpio: WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!? YOU GAVE ME A REALLY HARD TIME WHEN YOU RANKED THE ZODIACS!!! I was having real self-esteem issues for a while you know... ꒰⍨꒱

Come out of the bush first... I want to have an interview with you...

Scorpio: AS IF!

A flying axe made of fire appeared in front of Scorpio's face, to which he responded by recoiling away from the hot fire (which could be Scorpio's hot brother idkkkk).

I am the author...

Scorpio...

Remember that I can kill you off and torture you as much as I'd like.

I am god...

Scorpio: W-well... *sigh*

He was slothing and wiggling his way out of the bush, covered in soot from the fire and bugs from the bush.
Azalea petals adorning his fuzzy hair.

I blushed.

W-well (Get it together me!!!)

M-me and my crew as already set up a station for us to have an interview. 

Scorpio cringed. 

Scorpipip: Well what do I get from it? (▰˘︹˘▰)

You get the best lawyer I know for your upcomming trial! There may be a slight risk that you may plead guilty for attempted arson after all... and it's my job to look after you!