A pretty normal morning for the Zodiacs part 1 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■

This chapter is just a part one, I dont want to make this chapter too long.

Sagittarius POV ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͠°) Everyone calls him Robin though... 💃💃💃

Ima give you sxc pic of Sagittarius. 

Im laying in my bed barely awake

Im laying in my bed barely awake. It's morning and I woke up because Libra decided that she would play Beyonce's Single ladies in really high volume, It's really good though, It makes wanna jump out of bed and go to the beach! 

Just then... I heard rolling on the floor. 

"Roooobin I want to go to the beach," I heard both of the twins whine. By the way, I share room with Gemini, Pisces and Jack (Capricorn). I sat up on my bed. 

"Sure I'd love to!" I said and stood up on my bed. The twins joined me and stood on the bed with me. I was about to push them off my bed, but I fell off instead. I Iaughed and Jack (Capricorn) laughed with me. 

"You are so clumsy," said Pisces and went over to help me, but slipped over a banana peel. I appreciated the attempt though. Pisces looked really embarassed. She got up and looked down. 

"I am really worthless," she said. I got up and shaked my head. 

"Nu uh!" I said. She looked up at me.

"I think they are in love, do you think so Sam?" Alex (Male Gemini) asked. Sam (Female Gemini) looked at Alex with a grin and Alex grinned back.

"ROBIN AND PISCES ARE IN LOOOOVE!" they yelled.  Jack (Capricorn) laughed even more. 

"ROBIN AND PISCES ARE GONNA HAVE 33 BABIES!" (Fairy tail reference) Jack yelled while sitting on his bed. 

I cannot belive this! I only want to help her with her low self esteem! 

"I'll have you know, I am not interested in Pisces," I said. Pisces looked down. 

"Yes, I know, Im ugly," she said while looking down. 

"Nu uh! You are beautiful!" I said and walked up to her. The twins ran to Jack's (Capricorns) bed and whispered in his ears. They started counting down. 

"PISCES AND ROBIN L-O-V-E!" Gemini and Jack yelled, causing Libra to come over. 

"What the hell guys? I can hear you over my music, whats going on?" Libra called out to us while standing by the door. Jack looked at Libra and smiled. 

"They are in love," said Jack and pointed at Pisces and me. Libra looked confused. 

"They don't suit eachother that well if you think about it, Pisces and Scorpio are wayy better," said Libra. I sighed and patted Pisces on the head. 

"HUSH YOU ARE RUINING OUR OTP!" the twins said and looked patiantly at me and Pisces. Pisces looked down and looked sad.

"You are amazing Pisces, so dont you dare think about being worthless," I said. Pisces smiled and closed her eyes cheerfully while looking up at me.