Lancer Pt2

We traversed the labyrinth of the sewer tunnels for what felt like hours.

"Fork up ahead. Wait. What's this?" ??? said.

I looked to were he went and returned with the skull of. Oh fuck. A human. He glared at us. At me specifically. He moved frightening fast and grabbed me by the throat.

"Your family eradicated the settlements. DIDN'T THEY!!"

I whimpered. He wasn't putting pressure on me. It was the fury in his voice.

"???."

He shot a glare at Sicario but looked back to me. He was waiting for an answer.

"My. My parents wanted to bring them back up to the surface and place them in their own little section of the city. Lancer twisted their orders. He had all the settlements burned down and any survivor shot."

I waited for a long time. Too long. He let me go.

"Dead or alive his going to get what's coming to him."

He turned around and started to go down the left side.

"That was. Unlike him" Libby said checking my neck.

"If it was the other way around wouldn't you do the same thing?"

"CONTACT!!"

Ratatatta

"Fucking shit get Lancer out of here!!"

"ADVANCE!!"

I rushed forward. Towards the carnival of carnage. I passed by two wolves with half their bodies missing. What kind of ammo does he use. I continued to follow the carnage and quickly found ??? engaged in hand to hand with Lancer.

*Yazim P.O.V*

He was incredible. ??? moved with such agility I've never seen before. He had Lancer panting. He was playing with him. Then I noticed his eyes. They were a full red.

"Red?" I whispered.

*Libby P.O.V*

The sounds of pained screams echoed around me. I helped enemy soldiers fighting for their very life. I was currently patching up a soldier when one came out of nowhere and placed a pistol to my head.

"That damn human must die. And your going to be the shield that saves me."

My eyes went wide. No, I was a furry shield. I was ordered to walk forward and to watch the fury that was ???.

*??? P.O.V*

RIP AND TEAR

The only words in my head as I pummeled Lancer to the point of being unrecognizable.

"???!!" I  heard Tyla yelled.

I stopped my fist just inches from Lancers face. My breathing was rapid. What had come over me. The last thing I remember is finding a burned out settlement in the sewer. Then, the skull. I stepped away and looked at my bloody and possibly broken hands. I did this. I looked around the area and found a slaughter house with a destroyed gun barrel just a few feet away. My RPK. I looked at Sanda, Yazim, Tyla. All of them. Two guards had their weapons aimed at me.

"S-sandra?" I asked taking a step forward.

She took a step back. Realizing the meaning I stopped but my blood boiled again. Behind the group was a fur with Libby at gun point and. Did she. Have tears in her eyes.

"Now you can finally die human!" The fur shouted pushing Libby away.

Time slowed down as everyone got to cover I drew my pistol and fired at the fur emptying the gun. There was another gun shot in the air and I felt a warm sensation. I looked down and found a bullet holes in my leg. I crumbled to the floor as I watched Tyla and Erica approach me. I smiled softly.