Winged Hussars

🎶 When the Winged Hussars arrived 🎶

Today was going to be a chaotic day. Fireteam 1 was to go to the Desert and take out the Butch. Butch was the targets nickname. His actual name is Clyde Hammer or to us and his soldiers, the Butch. His had a bad history in the war.

His killed humans for fun. He'd cut them open during interrigation. There was one report from one of his soldiers saying he cannibalized one of his bunk mates for disobeying a small order. Our side of the government has issued a hit on him. Anyone who had means of shots, stabbing, or blowing him up had free range on him.

"So his the target?" Yazim asked.

I asked only her to this briefing.

"Yes. He must be dealt with immediately. I've asked one of our forward operating posts to send us their best fighters in desert combat."

"Who are they?"

I shook my head.

"He that they were special. An all female group. But they act more... masculine. Like ??? on a bad day."

Yazim hummed for a few seconds before nodding.

"Anything else?"

"No. They'll be here before dark and then you'll be flown out to the desert close to Butch's base. And be careful. There's incontinent reports of heavy armor in the area."

"Understand general."

With that she left. These new fighters sound very strange to me.

*Yazim P.O.V*

??? was not going to like this target. I opened the door to the dorm and found it trashed.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE FUCKING DORM!!"

Suddenly ??? came through the wall. He stood up and dusted himself off.

"YOU FUCKING SUKA!"

Two seconds later ??? and a hyena came through the wall again.

"TAKE IT BACK SUKA!"

"MAKE ME SLUT!"

They rolled away punching, biting, and clawing at each other. I stuck my head into the living room and found two more hyenas and the rest of the team idly chatting.

"Ummmmm."

"Karim insulted your boyfriend. Called him a no dick human" the black and white hyena said.

(If this gets flagged someone is getting an earful

(If this gets flagged someone is getting an earful. You can't even see her nips)

"So the red one is Karim?"

"Yep. I'm Jewel and that over there talking to your other sniper is Kamala" Jewel said.

I turned and saw a grey hyena. Hum.