2-chella payyan unnal ipo booku club uhku poren dii

Thudddddd

A paper ball hit the professor right on his face while another hit a girl passing the corridor.
The professor opened the paper and shouted furiously making the classroom shake.

"Saaaaaaaammmmmmm"

The four turned with a poker face.

(Author: adhu onnum. Ila nga.. Enna achu naaaaaaaaa)

Rewind button on:

"Enda ethana vati sone.. Option c nu. Olunga gavanika matingla da. Sam eh vai matum pesra la nee.. Olunga paka matiyo... Neengalam en da irkeenga. Ungalku lam edhuku degree"

Abhi stood before a table on which 4 question papers were left scattered.

"Enna da ambi mari irundhavan.. Dhideernu anniyan aitan" Muttered Syed to Parthiban.

"Sari vidra... Theriyama eludhitom... Mark pona podhu" Consoled Sam.
"Vidra va.. Apo kashtapatu.. Answer sonna naa sombaya"

" Enda idhu irka nala dha na pesra  idhu irka koodadhu" Saying this Sam took all the question papers, scrunched them and threw it all in different directions.

Parthiba panicked.

"Dei dei-"
"Enna thadukadha parthi... Idhuku mela ennala keka mudiyadhu" Sam said dramatically, wiping fake tears.

Parthiban smacked his head strongly with a visible irritation.

"Adhu en observation paper Reading adhula dha irku.. Naa inum main copy podala" Parthi said clenching his teeth, rubbing his temples.

The four blinked before running towards it together. They  saw it hit a girl with purple sweatshirt and white Jean in the corridor.Her loose hair was like a falls that covered her face from side. She picked it. Before they could go near her,

"Saaaaaaaaaammmmmmm"

The four turned to see their professor with red face.

(Idhaanga vishayam)
.
.
.
After getting a good amount of dosage and apologising n number if times, they were happy when the HOD called all the professors for a meeting immediately.

Once, the professor left with a grumble, the four ran to the corridor and saw that the paper was not in the floor. They searched for the girl and found her on the next floor. Before Sam could call her, she turned her face towards them.

Her eyes were dancing with enthusiasm and the simple hmm from her was like a music. She was surrounded with people laughing. She made them happy. She is that girl who spills down happiness like a tap leaking water.She is the angel that everyone deserves in their life.