3- Vilundhuten machaaaaa🥺

"Ipove solren.. Idhu library... Unga korangu seta lam irka koodadhu... " Warned Abhi.

A few seconds later... 🤣

"Enda korangunga mari angeyum ingeyum thavureenga" Abhi whisper-yelled.
.
.
.

"Book cover ah kilichana modha dead body nee dhan da Sam eh"
.
.
.

"Syed eh... Table mela ukaradha da"
.
.
.

"Pisasuku porandha pisase, andha book ah edutha edathla vai da"
.
.
.

"Nalla kuthalathla irka vendiyadhellam Inga irukuga"
.
.
.

"Ayyo.. Library book la varaya koodadhu da"
.
.
.

"Book mela thoongadha da-dei "
.
.
.

"Vitta kirukkan akirvainga pola irku"

Abhi took a deep breath before taking a seat beside Parthiban who was in another world.

Two tables away from them, Sakthi was reading a novel. Her eyes have not left the book for the past hour. She would occasionally adjust her hair and turn a page. Other than that,she was still.

"En da thinnai la ukandhruka kelavi mari enna senjalum thapu solra.. Polambama ukarra Abhi" Asked Sam making the librarian shout
" SILENCE"

This made Sakthi to look at their way. Noticing this, Parthi and Abhi hid behind a book. Syed looked at her sleepily while Sam waved at her with a proud grin. As she couldn't recognize anyone, she went back to her book.

After about 30 minutes, the librarian went out. Sam was bored and suddenly got an idea.

" Dei Parthi Parthi" He called shaking Parthiban.
"Enna da"

" Nee dha enna vida tall uh... Enaku andha book venu da eduthu tha" He pleaded pointing to a book at the opposite side.

"Syed ah keka vendi dhana"

"Naa ed-" Sam stopped syed.

" Adhu avanuku vadaku la soolam... Neeye eduthu thandhre"
"Edhae"
"Eduthu tha da nanbanukaga"
With a sigh , Parthi got up.

Sam took a banana peel from his pocket and threw it near Sakthi's table.Parthi who was not seeing the floor, slipped as planned. But what Sam didn't plan was-

Parthiban walked towards the bookshelf when his shoes stepped on something and he lost his balance. He fell into someone and that some one held him.
.
.
.
.

Sakthi was immersed in the book when she felt some one losing their balance on her. She held them out of reflex.
.
.
.

Their faces were inches apart.
(Both shocked, Sam rocked🔥)
.
.
.

Parthiban's  P. O. V:

I slipped and almost fell on her. Her arm shot out and held my waist.

🎶Yaro... En nenjai theendiyadhu.. Iru viralalae 🎶

Our fronts almost collided. My fingers curled around her fore arm.Her sweet breath caressed my neck, stopping my breath.

🎶Andha kanna pathaka.... Love uh thana thonadha 🎶

I looked up, connecting my eyes with her grey ones.

🎶Poove un kannukullae.. Boomi pandhu suthudhe 🎶

Lub tub

Lub tub

Lub tub

My heart raced. Beads of sweat gathered on my forehead. I bit the inside of my cheeks as I felt her hand lingering on my waist.

" Enna da nadakudhu inga " Someone said and that made both of us come out of our trance. I became conscious of my surrounding and looked here and there.

Adrenaline rushed in suddenly and I composed myself quickly. My stomach fell into a deep pit as my mind realised what just happened. It was hard for me to look into her eyes without embarrassing myself.

I tried talking but words wouldn't come out. Finally I mustered some courage to apologise.

"Sorr-" Before I could complete,

"Pathu ponga" She said in a calm tone with her sweet velvety voice. She turned and resumed reading her book as if nothing happened.

I was able to understand her. If it was that embarrassing for me, I can only imagine how it would have been for her. But she is a queen. She will handle it. But I don't know how I am going to face anyone, let alone her, after this.

Right now, I feel like I am naked. 🥶. I took my things in a hurry and sped out of the library because I wanted to be out of that atmosphere soon.

But, when I recall what happened, her sweet smell, the way she looked at me... I felt like I was dreaming. Her face was this- close to me. And her lips... I -

"Oh my god, what the hell am I thinking. Have you gone mad Parthiba. Oh great! now, I am talking to myself. "

Relaxxxxxxx

Breathe in

Breathe out

Habba ipo konjo paravala... Idhellam indha Sam ku book eduka pona nala dhana. Enga avan?

I turned towards him who was following me 10 steps back. I glared at him and I was able to hear him murmer

"Aathi.... Enna vandi namma pakkam thirumbudhu... Ritra" Saying this he ran shouting "oditen laaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
😑😑

-------------
Vote if you liked. Feel free to comment.

Disclaimer:🙈 Tried my level. Yarum thitadheenga 🏃

Apro... Parthiban pov try panae... Epd irunchu nu solunga.

Nalaiku thangachis lam school poreenga pola😂. Safe ah poitu vanga. Velatu thanam corana vil venam🙂. Kavala pada venam.. 3rd wave vandhu ungala thirupi kapathum😌😌

Nandri😁