5-Ennanadho..edhanadho...

HEADS UP! Idhu usual ana fun chapter ila....sorry!

Parthiban's P.O.V

The world froze the minute I saw her pale face. I wiped my tears and rushed quickly. I fetched some water in my hand from a tap and sprinkled it on her face. I patted her face continuously.

More tears were threatening to fall but I blinked it away and was about to lift her. Her eye balls shifted making me release a breath that  I never knew I was holding. 

I made  her sit on a stool near the hand dryer, leaning on the wall. Her eyes were still closed. Her lips twitched and started to tremble.

She finally opened her eyes and looked at me with pain and confusion. 

I stroked her face with my fingers .
"ONNUM ILLA...ONNUM ILLA".
I repeated again and again until her breath became even.

She completely leaned on me for support. It was like holding a fine glass that would shatter into pieces anytime. I rubbed her back up and down.

She slowly stood up with my help. I held her in place.

I expected her to panic, cry or ask for her friends. Any normal person would have. But I wasn't prepared for what actually happened.

She stood on her own and turned towards him with a smile.
"oh... unconscious aitaena...onnum ila nga..." Saying this, she turned to clean the mess. Her voice was too low and words were slow.

She is trembling and too weak to walk. But she is convincing me. Is this girl for real? I held her hand and she turned with a creased forehead.

"Onnum ilaya..."
I eyed her top to bottom.
"Nadaka kooda mudiyala unaku...ipo infirmary ponum...vaa..idha lam yaradhu clean panipanga..un frnds ku naa inform panikre...vaaa"

But she didn't walk. Instead , "Friends lam venam...avunga theva ilama panic avanga...it's just a girl's problem...adhaan ungalku puriyala pola..."

I was furious..
"Idhu normal uhm illa...girl's problem uhm ila...ipo infirmary variya ilaya"

"I don't want any one to know....please?"
She asked hesitantly in a weak voice.

"Fine! But nee idha ignore panama...doctor kita va..naa yartayu solla matae"

I went and locked the door just in case anyone comes.
"Un friends ku call panu...ilati theditu vandhra poranga"
I murmered while making her sit in the stool. She nodded weakly.

I went and opened the taps.I was able to listen to her conversation.

"Hey! I was called to The Vice Principal's office and  it totally left my mind. I dont know what the old man is up to now. I just hope it is not another project. "
Someone talked on the phone and this girl giggled like she was not throwing up blood just now!

"OK! gotta go. Don't wait for me...I will get your notes later. Bye"

She hung up.I glared at her.

She turned towards me and saw that I was cleaning.
"Neenga en idhellam seireenga...thanga"
She started but shut her mouth once I glared her again.

"Atleast adha vitrunga"She said.

"Yarkum theriya venamnu sonna la...apo senju dha aganum"
I said.

When I turned I saw her head balanced on the wall and eyes closed.It made me dad to see her so weak and pale.

There were beads of water on her face.
I took a tissue and wiped the water off her face. She stirred up and her eyes met mine.She took the tissue without any words.

 But, in the process her pinky fingers caressed my palm making  my heart beat faster. I looked away.

 She held my hands while getting up. The way her fingers curled in mine, made me squeeze her hand. She looked at me sideways and my heart fluttered.

I wanted to hug her. But I just patter her hand and adjusted her hair.

She smiled at every person as if she was alright. When I stare at her, she would just shrug like it was nothing. More than the blood, the sight of her smiling and making small talks naturally with people crossing us made me worry.

I don't know the things she keeps hidden. But  I will never leave a person suffer alone. I will never leave HER live a life like this.

Sam ah edhirpathu vandhavunga elarkum sorryyyyyy!

Keep supporting !Apro andha silent ah read pantu poravunga...do comment !

Sakthi pathi enna ninaikreenga?

Next chapter eppo venum?