7- UNNAI KAANAMAL

"Everybody has a list of 100 things they would like to change about themselves. But it’s all about focusing on the good things." – Taylor Swift

(En partner ah pathu nanum chapters la karuthu solla aramichirke😁)

(Mistakes irundha manichoo🥺)

Sari Vanga namma kadhaikulla povommm...

Parthi had been checking on her for the whole day giving random excuses to his friends.

His phone flashes, reminding him that it was time for Sakyhi to have her medicines. He knew that she hasn't eaten anything since lunch.

Once Sam went away, he turned the opposite direction, towards the car parking.

His gaze passed over the faces of crowd in the parking but couldn't spot her. His heart began to race.

The sight of her lying unconcious with blood was stuck in his mind.

He searched the whole place only to become exhausted.

Slowly, the crowd dispersed and the place was deserted except for a couple of students here and there.

He ran towards Sakthi's department.
She was not in her class,
Not in lab

He searched every classroom, every floor. His heart was beating fast.

He imagined every worse scenerios that could happen. He made his way through the crowd of evening batch students.

On the way he bumped into someone but didn't bother to turn. The thought of loosing her made him run fast.

He reached the top floor and stopped in front of a classroom.

He looked up and saw her with a junior in the empty classroom. She was good. She was okay.

He sat in the corridor, panted hard. He didn't know what was wrong with him.

A mix of emotions attacked him once he saw her. He looked away and blinked his eyes several times.

A hand touched his shoulders. He wiped his tears, turned around. The person hugged him.

.
.
.

Ivan ipdiye feel panitu irkatum... Nama konjo rewind pani... Sam enna panitu irundhapla nu pathutu varuvo

Sam came out of the HOD 's office.

"Paaa... Manushana ivan... Usura straw potu la uriyirarainga "Sam mumbled while closing the door.

" Enna pa anga sathammm? "A voice asked from inside.

" Summa pesitrundhen sirrrrrr"answered Sam loudly.

"chaa.. Sariyana poona kadhu"he said in a low tone.

" Poona kadhu ku poona kaadhu nu solradhum kekum pa.
Unna vitralam nu dha irundhe...
Ipo inga va.. Indha file ah charles sir irkaru la avarta koduthutu veetuku po! " He said handling him a file.

"Avar enga sir irparu" Asked Sam getting the file.

"En.. Nanae poi theri kodukre.. Nee vena indha chair la ukarriya?... Pesa mattum seira la thedi kodu po"

Sam got the file with a grim face and walked out.

He pointed himself with his index finger.

"Ellam vai... Adha vai nala dhan da ella gandamum unaku "

A few minutes later.

"Habba da... Yar senja punyamo... Andha manushana kandu pidichachu.. Koduthachu...

Ini oru sec kooda indha campus lanirka koodadhu... Odiru da Sam ehhhhhhh"

He talked to himself when someone bumped into him.

"Evan da adhu... Indha Sam ah idishtu nikama por--

Parthibaaaa? "

"Ivan enna break iladha scooter mari idishtu nikama poran"?

He started following him.

" Endha train ah pudika poran nu therla.. Padubavi indha speed la odran! "

"Naa lam school running race la kooda ivlo speed la odunadhu ilayae daa"

He saw Parthi search for someone in every classroom.

Parthi stopped in front of a classroom and so did Sam.
Sam rested on his knees andvpanted hard before looking up.

When he looked up, he saw Parthiban in a weak state.
He got confused and walked to him.

He placed his hand on his friend's shoulders. When Sam clearly saw Parthi's face, he was concerned.

Sam saw Sakthi teaching a junior in the classroom across and concluded it has something to do with her.

Parthi realised how Sam doesn't know anything and began to explain.

"Machaa... Ava-"

Only to be interupted by Sam.
"Shh shhh.... "
He patted Parthi's shoulders.

" Un mela neraya case irku... Aprama mothama explain paniko" He said making Patthi chuckle a little.

"Sari vaa andha side polam.. Nee irka nelama la ava onna patha unna frnd ah kooda ethuka mata " Sam teased.

They both watched the classroom for thirty minutes silently. The silence was not an awkward one. It was comfortable.

Sam didn't know why he was hiding. Nor did he know why they were watching someone studying. But did it without questioning.

They saw the both winding up their study session. Sakthi took her belongings and began walking while the other girl walked in a different direction.

Parthi and Sam followed her. She went straight to the canteen. She kept her bag in her usual place and went to buy something.

To her disappointment, there was nothing that she could eat at that time. She was late.

Parthi knew this will happen. He took 2 bananas from his bag.

"Ipo dhan da pasikidhu nu nenache.. Nanben da! " Said Sam while taking one.

Parthi immediately snatched it from him. Sam made a puppy face which Parthi ignored without effort

Parthi hushed Sam and placed the bananas in her bag. Sam watched him with a raised eyebrow.

After walking out of her sight,
Sam sang
"oora purinjikiten olagam purinjikiten.... "

Parthi was in his own world watching sakthi search for anyone once she noticed the bananas.

He left a sigh as she began to eat it while taking her medicines out.

"Nee therita da therita! "Sam huffed as they walked away.

.•♫•♬•   To be continued  •♬•♫•.

Hi everyone.

Again thank you so much for supporting.

Leave your reviews here ❤

One life, love yourself. ❤