10- chapter 10 🤣

Don't try to squeeze into a glass slipper. Instead, shatter the glass ceiling.

Priyanka Chopra

◦•●◉✿ into the story✿◉●•◦

"Vanga sir... Periya rowdy ah neenga" Started the principal, removing his spectacles.

When the three were numb, " Enna pechaye kanom... Kai matum dha pesumo" He asked cleaning his spectacles.

"Namma college la violence is strictly prohibited nu theriyum la" He continued, wearing his spectacles.

The principal eyed each one of them.
"Oh.. Idhula gang uh veraya.... "

"Illa sirrrrrr " Syed started.

" Enna thambi athletics la iruka...tournaments vara nala perusa punishments kiduka matanga nu nambikaya" He asked making him shut his mouth and look down.

" Come near me " He called everyone and the 4 moved closer to The Principal's desk. The stood beside Charles sir.

"According to college rules and general regulations, you would have received your suspension order in your hands by now. "

" Ipo unga kita naa ipdi ukandhu pesrae na It's  because of your Professor over here." He pointed at Charles Sir.

3 pair of eyes widened and the 3 boys except Sam turned towards the professor in a sync. Sam just nodded absentmindedly. Suddenly his brain worked miraculously and looked at the professor, shocked, curious, confused atx the same time.

The boys looked at The principal again.

" Good morning sir" Charles sir entered the room.

" Good morning sir. Take your seat" The Principal's voice was strained. He was arranging some certificates on his desk.

" Sir... About that incident... "

" We have already decided to suspend the boy. The management has decided to leave his friends with a warning too... You know to avoid future conflicts. Is there anything else?
"
" But sir... We haven't heard the other side of the story. "

"Calm down Charles... I can understand your concern for your students. But, you must also take into account that it is not just about violence... It's about his character too. It decides if the institution is concerned about it's women students. "

" What is there to hear about? We have the boy's complaint with us. Moreover we have the cctv footage that clearly shows us who the victim was and who started violence."

"Yes sir and that is why I am here...  we can't just believe it blindly... And the boy's story doesn't add up with the cctv footage.

According to him, Parthiban was passing some inappropriate comments on the girls playing. Which is nowhere to be found in the footage. Also, There is no footage of the boy asking Parthiban to stop commenting"

"If you are still not convinced.. Sir... As their Professor, I can assure you that they are not such boys.They may act on instinct and can be playfully notorious. But they are good souls and they mean no harm. "

"If my words are not enough to you... I am willing to talk to the management. Sir... "

The boys looked back at Charles sir in a slow motion...

"Un mela thapilla nu enaku theriyum... Ana adhu nee dha prove pananum... Enna nadandhuchu nu sollu"

Their eyes glistened. They felt mixed emotions. Angry and shocked at the blame on them.

Their eyes shifted to the Principal.

" Sir... Avan sonnadhu ellamae unma" Sam said, gaining everyone's attention. Parthiban looked at him with confusion.

"Palivaangradhuku neram kaalam ilaya da edubattta payalaaaeee"he thought.

Sam stood straight with a calm face.

" Periya aesu naadhan nu nenapu... Olunga pesu da daalda. "Syed whispered in his ears breaking his stance.

" Konjo performance pana udrana paru" He murmured with a clenched teeth making the other three step on his feet at the same time.

"AAAAA" He saw the Principal's weird reaction. " Aaaa- adhavadhuuu.... " He continued with a thiruttu muli.

He composed himself and
" Adhavadhu sirrr ellam unma dha.. Ana adhellam avan senjadhu... He commented nastily on a girl." Sam completed his rant.

" Yes sir... Actually we should've complained to you. I know this is not an excuse for my behaviour and I am extremely sorry sir. " Parthiban apologised.

" From my experience, I can understand your sincerity... But, we want the girl to come here for us to take action against that student. Tell us her name and department. "

"No sir... I don't know the girl. " Parthiban replied instantly without letting anyone to talk.

The principal chuckled.

" Idha namba naa kolandha ila pa.. Nanu unga vayasellam thandi dha vandhruke...  Neenga react pana vidhatha pathale puriyudhu... That it was someone close to you nu"

" Theriyadha ponna irundhalum apdi dha sir react panirpen... But ipo avungala koopda virumbala sir... Even if it means I am to be blamed. " Parthiban said with confidence.

The principal sighed. " Ok... As per official records, you are left with a final warning. You may leave now. "

The four left the room. Sam had smoke coming out of his ears like tom.

" Kadaisila ungalayu serious ah pesa vashtaingalae daaaaaaa" Abhi leaned on the wall. "

◦•●◉✿To be continued✿◉●•◦

Hey!
I really hope you liked this chapter.

Comment your reviews.

Happy to see new readers. Thank you ever one for you support.

One life, love yourself and everyone around you ❤