6- 🎶Nee, kavidhaigala... kanavugala... Kayalvizhi aeee 🎶

Special thaaaaaanks to my Parthaaa Tejadurai_02 🕊for the beautiful cover 🤩and her immense support! ❣️

Ps: thanks solra.. Apo naa yarova nu ketka vendaaaammm 🙂...

             ▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀

Parthiban followed her to the parking lot silently. They booked a cab and visited a nearby hospital.

" I think it is a severe case of pelvic ulcer. Yen ma.. Nee padicha ponnu dhana... Ivlo naal enna pana? "The doctor asked and Sakthi was mum.

" Edhukum scan paniralam.. Konjo tests uhm eduthralam... "

"I am prescribing some medicines for now. Don't skip it. "

"Test result vara varaikum.. Edhum kaarama sapdadheenga.. No junk foods. "

"Neenga rombo weak ah irkeenga... Trips eludhi tharae.. Potukonga.. It 'll be better if you get admitted for a day. But since you want to go home, correct ah follow panunga... "

Turning towards parthiban, "avungala konjom paathukonga. Naa kodukra medicine ku vomit vara koodadhu..but again vandhuchu na..immediate ah hospital kootitu vandhrunga. "

After some tests and scans, they were advised to come back the next day.

Parthiban waited for her IV To finish and accomponied to her house.
.
.
.
.
.

For the first time, Sakthi slept with her curtains open and lights on

For the first time, Sakthi slept with her curtains open and lights on. Yet, she slept peacefully.

Her eyes we're shut tight and her hands clutched the pillow tightly. On a table,at a corner, twas a laptop with face-time .

Parthiban watched her sleep. He made sure that she was good, that she was not throwing up again. He stayed up all night, watching her twist, turn and fight with her hair for coming her way.

He was not sure if it was ok to admire her even in the situation. He didn't want to take advantage of the situation but his eyes wouldn't move from her face.

He looked at her eyes that dazzled him even while sleeping

🎶"Nee kavidhaigala... Kanavugala.. Kayalvizhi aee" 🎶murmered Parthi under his breath.

He was concerned about her. He understood when she didn't want anyone on college to know. But, She didn't allow him to inform her family.

He had no other choice but to monitor her himself. In a single day, she became a puzzle to him. Last night, he was sure that she was one among the lucky kids. Now, he can't think the same.
.
.
.
.

" Unga test results lam vandhruchu... Idhu ulcer dha.. But rombo adhigama iruku. Seekramave pathruklam.

Naa kodukra medicines ah follow panunga.
1 hour once edhunalum saptrunga.. Atleast juice adhu kudichirunga