Chapter 12

Clay was gonna do it. He was going to do his face reveal today. It seemed that thats not what he was most nervous about though. He spent most of the day either pacing around, or talking with me about George.

At 5pm Clay, George and Nick went into Clays room to stream. Me and Tommy decided to burst in as a joke half way through the stream.

It had been about 20 minutes when most of us got the notification that he was live. Almost everyone pulled out their phones and watched. Me and Tommy ran in like 10 minutes later when Clay had turned his facecam on.

"Y/N! TOMMY!" GET THE FUCK OUT" Nick shouted as Clay started laughing. I smacked George in the face and ran away laughing as he chased me. "MUFFINHEADS GET HERE NOW" Bad had been watching the stream so he knew what we did. "SORRY GUYS!"  He shouted up the stairs at the 2 boys still streaming.

George gave up on chasing me and went back upstairs to keep streaming. Like an hour later, they came downstairs, Clay and George holding hands and Sapnap Running behind them and shouting. I made everyone click off the stream before so they were confused.

"FOR FUCK SAKE DID YOU ACTUALLY DO IT. FINALY!" Tommy screamed, causing everyone to laugh. "Clay did it! Not me!" George shouted. "HAHA BAD YOU OWE ME 20 DOLLARS" "NO. IM NOT GIVING YOU MONEY!" Bad and Skeppy continued to argue about money before Clay interrupted.

"WAIT! You guys had BETS on us?" Clay laughed, sitting down on the couch with George next to him. I decided to open Twitter, Knowing that, after a Dream face reveal AND dreamnotfound confirmed. Twitter was going to be completely broken.

DNFIsReal-
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT STREAM! I CANT BREATHE

SmileHangout-
WHAT THE FUCK @Dreamwastaken YOUR JUST TRYING TO KILL US

DreamUpdates-
How do i update on this. WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO US DREAM

I laughed at all of the responses, mostly being the same shocked responses about it all. I leaned over to show Clay and George and we all started laughing at the rest of them.

Phil ordered some food and i went up to my room to just watch some movies. Tommy came in and just sat down next to me and started watching tv too. "Oh- Hi Tom" I laughed as he picked up his phone not saying anything.

We just sat in silence trying not to laugh because it was like 11pm and most people had gone to bed. Tommy broke first with his classic obnoxious laugh, then causing me to burst out in laughter too. We could hear Ranboo shouting from the other room to us to shut up because he was streaming.

We couldn't stop laughing and Phil can in telling us that almost everyone had gone to bed and to shut up. We tried our hardest to keep quiet and just watch a movie. Tommy soon fell asleep but i couldn't so i quietly got up and went over to my pc.

"Hey Ranboo" I said, joining the VC. "Where's Tommy? I didn't hear him go back into his room." Ranboo asked curiously. " He fell asleep again" I laughed quietly, trying not to wake him. Me and Ranboo decided that we would just hang together on stream doing MCC practice.

It was like 2am before we both ended. I crawled back into bed and felt a hand rap round my side. I smiled to myself, drifting off to sleep.
_________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter i mainly wanted to focus on Dnf in this chapter and Dreams face reveal and the affects that it has on everyone.