Chapter ⁴

"Let's just start from where we left off!"

"No a body of water- yes, dumbass, a dead body!" Stiles started to climb the railings, but the the scene changed.

Stiles leapt forward and dove onto the forest floor. Scott tripped.

"Ha!" Stiles smiled as Scott whined in embarrassment. It was funny now that he really looked back on it.

"Wo-ho!" The noise seemingly came from Stiles.

"Why were you cheering?" Teresa asked him.

"No clue!" He grinned at her deadpanned stare.

"On the night of the full moon. Aroo!"

"What?" Gally's eyebrows looked angrier than usual.

"You'll probably find out later." Stiles grimaced.

"Here we go!" Stiles smacked Scott's arm a few times before moving away to his locker and tripping. A whistle rang.

Once again, questioning looks went ignored.

Stiles ran up the stairs, "what did you find? How did you find it? WHERE did you find it?"

"What did he find? And why were you so excited?" Newt asked the amber eyed boy.

"He found information on something I was looking for for a while, it was taking forever and I had no information which was why I was so excited." Stiles explained, smiling at the blonde. Isaac whined at his lack of attention and got a head pat in return.

"There I could smell blood." Scott looked slightly worried.

"That's awesome! I mean that's terrible. Who's blood?" Scott looked away and then back at Stiles.

"Really Tommy? Smelling blood tends to be a bad thing." Newt gave Stiles the stink eye. He laughed sheepishly.

"Hey try not to bleed out on my seats! Okay?" Stiles said, driving his jeep.

Almost everyone looked at Stiles with wide eyes

Stiles was holding a magazine in front of his face, "Oh my God-" he jumped when it was take from him.

"What were you doing?" Chuck asked.

"Sneaking around, trying to hide." Stiles stated nonchalantly.

"What if he catches us?" Scott asked Stiles.

"Who were you hiding from?" Brenda spoke this time.

"Something Stalin." Stiles shrugged, and Scott smacked the back of his head.

"I have a plan for that. You run one way, I run the other, whoever he catches first, too bad." Stiles shrugged and went back to digging.

Minho snorted, and most of the pack laughed.

Stiles was screaming and flailing about on excitement.

They just looked at him for a few seconds, and then turned away.

"That's a wolf!" Scott exclaimed.

"Yeah, I can see that!" Stiles replied back with a blank look.

"Why was he so excited to see a wolf?" Aris Inquired.