"Running everywhere okay, it's very stressful on me. And so, yes, I'm still locking you up!" Stiles said quickly.

"At least you got used to running, or you would've been one dead shank." Minho patted Stiles of his arm, who rolled his eyes.

"Okay!" Scott exclaimed. The scene cut to a bit later.

"Alright, I get it, just please shut the hell up, before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." Stiles stared at Scott exasperatingly.

"Dang, that was harsh!" Danny snickered.

Stiles was looking at someone incredulously. "A unicorn. What do you think?"

That sarcasm got a few laughs. Minho snorted and glanced at Stiles and then snorted again.

"Scott, come on. I'm a 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defeagain.

"

Not anymore, thank God. That would have been horrible for all of us if you were Greenie." Gally smirked at the amber eyed teen, taking a great deal of amusement in the way Stiles scowled at him.

"Ugh! Is that contagious?" Stiles looked away from the arm in disgust.

"Can you do that?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Your bump on the head is about," Stiles bent sideways and placed his hand an inch above the ground," this high on our lost of problems right now!"

"

You know, people who don't get that you're being sarcastic would say that you were just being an asshole." Scott said with narrow eyes.

"Pft- Yeah. Sarcasm. Sure." Stiles nodded at his best friend. He was definitely being sarcastic right then, definitely not honest.

"And there's only two stalls available, and they're only right next to each other?" He asked. A glance to his father him made him purse his lips and nod. "I'll just hold it."

"Mate, that is so obvious!" Newt snickered at the scene.

"Yeah, well... it was just a hypothetical question! That doesn't mean that it would happen." Stiles sulked a bit and crossed his arms over his chest.

"An innocent person!" Derek said.

"An- you? Yeah, right..." Stiles agreed sarcastically.

"You are brutally honest in your opinion of people, huh?" Chuck asked. His eyes weren't judging, just observant.

"Yeah, what point in sugar coating it?" Stiles shrugged, eyes still in the screen.

"-ignore Stiles the last ten years." Scott said.

"I prefer to take as me not being on her radar." Stiles input.

"

Okay, that is funny." Brenda smirked in amusement, her eyes glanced at Stiles in a teasing manner. Stiles scowled at her playfully and rolled his eyes.

"You Stiles, what do you turn into?"

"Abominable Snowman. But uh, it's more of like a winter time thing. You know, seasonal." Stiles snarked.

"Oh my god. Thomas! Your sense of humor - just MUAH!" Frypan giggled, and a smile pulled at Stiles' lips.

"We just sit here and wait to die." Stiles sighed as he lay paralyzed on the ground.

"Why were you just waiting there?" Gally quirked an eyebrow at Stiles.

"I was paralyzed. Derek was, too." Stiles grumbled a bit, and his friend just looked at him in amusement.

"A psychotic werewolf that's into teamwork, that's - that's beautiful." Stiles walked alongside Scott.

Scott let out a barking laugh while Stiles chuckled at the scene.

Stiles has a bottle of an alcoholic beverage, "you get your best friend drunk."

"Underage drinking! Oooo, you're gonna get in trouble." Winston wiggles his eyebrows at Stiles. "Such an exemplary leader!" And Stiles bit back a smile with a light huff.

"Call me Biles, or I swear to God, I'll kill you." Stiles said, turning to Scott.

"When coach put you on first string, right?" Jackson glanced at his teammate, who nodded.

"Nothing you can say -" Stiles cut him off.

"Not under this kind of pressure!"

"I still can't believe that you had nothing to say!" Scott turned his head toward Stiles, pouting as the scene played.

"What can I say? Pressure, and I don't mix well." Stiles threw him a sarcastic smile.

Stiles was seen turning around with Derek behind him, "I'm sorry -" but Derek grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall. The girl in red, We Fell in Love in October, started playing, and '#tension' was shown on the screen.

"Oh, Thomas." Minho spoke in a sing-song voice and threw an exaggerated wink at him.

"No." Stiles replied, already completely exasperated by his friend.

"You swing for a different team, but you still play ball, don't you, Danny boy," Stiles whispered to Danny as they faced him computer.

"What do you mean? Aren't you gay, too?" Danny spoke in confusion.

"No, I'm Bi, as in bisexual. I pull both genders!" Stiles smirked, still looking at the screen. Danny scoffed at him in amusement but didn't say anything as the screen went dark.