Stiles watched as a new video started to play, music evident in the background.

"You think Stiles - skinny, defenseless Stiles, is the nogitsune?" Derek scoffed.

"Ha! Mitch? Defenseless? Never." Stan scoffed, talking lowly as to not be heard. It was the first thing he had said since they had arrived. Irene nodded in agreement, while Anika made a so-so motion with her hand, shrugging as they turned to stare at her.

"You're not my son." John murmured.

"That's - context please?" Minho spoke in shock, Newt pointing at him in a 'What he said' way.

"This isn't you, Stiles." Melissa whispered to him.

"It is now." Void replied with a smirk.

"I hate him." Scott said, a scowl pulling at his lips.

"I know, buddy." Stiles nodded.

"Dude, you looked so evil, kinda cool, but evil!" Frypan sent Stiles a look, his eyebrow quirked up. It wasn't anywhere as menacing as Gally's, though.

"Me? I'm a THOUSAND years old, YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" Void Stiles walked the halls as the enraged scream left him.

"Jeezus, take a chill pill!" Brenda smirked as a laugh was startled out of the scorchers and gladers.

"It's a little sad, isn't it? This was my game. You think you can beat me at my game?" The scene switched. "Oh, I hope not." The screen changed to show Void Stiles crumble.

"Did you die?" Newt grimaced as they watched the smoke dissipate to reveal nothing but dust.

"Just when I thought the greenie was imortal!" Gally sarcastically gasped, placing a hand on his cheat in mock betrayal to... something.

"Shut up, you shank." Stiles playfully scowled at him, wincing as Minho let out a scandalized gasp.

"Thomas! How many times do I have to tell you, young man?! No glader slang, you sound shucking dumb." Stiles scoffed but said nothing as Minho playfully scowled at him.

The screen was dark for just a few moments, but a new video started soon after.

Stiles sat at his desk, looking at pictures of a victim's injuries when they were found, as Coach Finstock continues his lecture.

Coach Finstock slammed the handle of a lacrosse stick on Stiles' desk to get his attention.
"Stilinski. If I could grade you in how profoundly you disturb me, you would be an A+ student." Finstock says as he looked at the top picture.

"Thanks, Coach." Stiles replied.

"Put those pictures away." Coach Finstock taped his desk three times, and Stiles started to put them away, but stopped as he notes something. He pulls off the cover at the ends of the Lacrosse stick, and it is a perfect match to the injuries. He quickly compares the photo and stick as Coach Finstock struggles to pull the stick away from his grasp. "What the hell is wrong with you?"
Finstock says as he finally pulls away from Stiles, "Don't answer that."
And the clip fades to black.

"

I- damn okay." Minho says as the scene ended.

"Big brain moment, Stiles!" Scott said after he finished cringing at the gore shown on screen.

"Nice job, greeny." Gally smirked.
"You lowered the suspect trail by a lot right there." He acknowledged. Stiles grimaced at the oddness of the praise.

"Yeah, no. Never do that again." Stiles shivered in faux disgust, pretending to shiver as a glare turned his way, trying and failing to cover up a snickered.

"That's the last time I'm ever giving you a compliment. Ever." Gally over exaggeratedly smiled in a way that practically screamed sarcasm.

"Probably for the best." They quieted as a new clip started up.