9

TW kinda but I don't know how to put this with out spoiling it so um TW

Dream pushed the swinging door opened, George following behind him. They walk back to the table together scooting into the booth Francis and Monica giving them both odd looks.

The waiter that walked in on George and dream in the bathroom came by with their food placing it down and winking at the two of them dream took his wallet out of his back pocket to check if he had money in there to tip the guy fortunately he had a $20 bill.

They downed their food having the four of them trying to conversate with each other but nothing stuck Monica and Francis ended up having a conversation by themselves but dream in George didn't even look at each other the whole time.

Dream put his hand under the booth grabbing George's and they connected their fingers playing with each other's hands. The four of them finally finished and Francis went up to go pay Monica put on her coat and went out the front door George followed dream stayed back and slipped a 20 on the table and went to go catch up with the rest of them.

The car ride was just like the dinner very awkward Monica driving Francis in the passenger seat and the two boys in the back. Francis reached over to the radio turning it on to cut the silence out he turned it up a little bit it was all the cheesy songs that were on the radio none of the good ones.

Dream was staring out the window most of the ride and George was playing on his phone. Around 20 minutes later they were back in dreams neighborhood and pulling into the driveway.

Dream rushed out of the car and went to the front door unlocking it with his key George came into assuming that his father was going to stay for a few more minutes she guessed right when he saw Monica and Francis tumble in behind them.

Dream rushed upstairs and went to his bedroom slamming the door George sat quietly on the couch not knowing what to do. "Do you want to go see what's his problem" Monica said gesturing upstairs to George.

"Sure why not" George got up and went upstairs going to dream's bedroom when he opened the door there was no one in there he went over to his bed and pressed down on the blankets and then someone jumped on to him bringing him down on the bed.

When you opened his eyes back up dream was laying on top of him. "Hey you" Dream smiled. "Dream you really wanna do this right now" George smirked.

"C'mon we can finish what we started in the bathroom, you know you want to" Dream taunted.

"Dream why can't we just cuddle or do something besides that stop being such a horndog"

"Your no fun" dream unrivaled himself from George stepping off the bed. Dream that backup rolling his eyes at that unnecessary comment.

"Okay fine then what do you want to then"

"Well we can just talk you know, we don't know that much about each other"

"Fine we can talk then"

Dream and George were having a conversation about their favorite foods favorite colors and where they were from etc.

"Omg you know what we should do we should go to a college party I've always wanted to go to one I got invited by this girl that I gave my number to"

"Wait you have your number to a girl"

"Oh no no it's not like that"

"Hm well anyways don't you think it would be weird for me a teacher to attend a college party" George asked

"Oh come on it's a bunch of drunk people you'll fit right in"

"Fine when and where is it"

"It's tomorrow at 10:00" dream explained the rest of the details. So he got interrupted by a knock at the door "come in" Dream yelled