Sarah fiers body

We walked into the mess hall and by then I was slightly able to see again so I wiped my tears and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey witch!"

"Ugh...what?"

"Where is she huh?"

"Yeah you kill her like you did jeremy!"

"What? No I was with Yn and who are you talking about!"

"Sheila!"

"Oh shit! YN! WE FORGOT SHEILA!" I heard Ziggy yell so I ran out to her and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the outhouse.

"How did we forget she was here.." I said to myself "hurry Yn" Ziggy said trying to pull out the screwdriver I jammed the door with.

"Got it." She said before walking in "Sheila you still here?" You asked.

You felt something hit your head "AH! SHIT!" You shouted

I turned around to see Sheila hit you with something but your vision got blurry with blood sweat and tears.

"Fuck you!" Sheila said as she dropped what she was holding and grabbed you and slammed you against a stall.

"Gah! N-no Stop!" I said trying to get her off of me and to have her stop hitting me.

"Fuck off!" I heard Ziggy say before Sheila fell next to me and Ziggy pulled me towards her.

"What the hell happened here?"

"Umm.."

"Well.."

"Yeah..."

"HELP US! HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!"we all heard "do..do you hear that..?" I asked.

Ziggy walked over to the stall where we heard the shouting from "Cindy?" I heard Ziggy say.

"Ziggy! Oh my gosh are you okay Ziggy?!" I assumed Cindy shouted to Ziggy "umm..yeah I'm fine!" Ziggy replied.

"...z-Ziggy.." I said faintly but she continued trying to help Cindy up "ZIGGY!" I yelled loudly.

But then Gary's head flew through the toilet and we heard Alice fall "AHHHH!" everyone was screaming.

I grabbed Ziggy's arm and ran past Tommy while I was wiping my tears "shit.." "it's Tommy he..he was possessed or something" I said.

"But..." Ziggy was saying but then I ran into something or someone and fell backwards "gah..shit" I said feeling my head which was bleeding and it slightly hurt.

"Oh crap sorry" I knew that voice from anywhere "Nick.." I said getting up and jumping into his arms.

"Boy am I glad to fucking see you.." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks "oh um..Ziggy right I never told you.." I said kicking the ground.

The thing is if I told her the whole reason I had to move was cause of sheriff Goode's death then I..don't know what would have happened.