Deathly habits

"the nerves she has!"

Everything was better in shadyside and everything was worse in Sunnyvale.

Everyone started to believe Sunnyvale was now being cursed and I had times where I believed it too.

Things got deadly in sunnyvale.

'Recap of everything that happened after nick died'

"SHIT THE NERVES SHE HAS!"

I stood up and balanced against a rock and deena collapsed next to Sam.

Sam woke up and the girls hugged

We walked out of the cave and I followed behind the girls and we walked into the solomen house.

As we left the house Will Goode got in his car then next thing everybody knew he got hit by another car

But then I blacked out. When i woke up i was in the hospital, I saw that only two people were there.

Ofcourse they had to leave or they were about to.

"Ziggy.." I said trying to make sure she was still there.

I couldn't see very well and my body hurt to move.

"Yn.." I heard a faint voice.

"W..who..is it.." I asked faintly..

"Mable..its me mable your sister and martin but uhm.. ziggy isn't here..and we aren't in shadyside..or Sunnyvale." Mable then said calmly.

She knew I would have freaked out if I wasn't stuck how I was.

"What..happened to me..?"

"You uhm..yn you got stabbed."

"Who..?"

"Nick before he died but you didnt notice..I mean I'm only assuming.." she picked at her nails.

My eyes went wide when I knew what happened.

I remembered things faintly from before I fell to the ground.

"Traitor!" I shouted.

My ribs hurt.