"The nerves she has!"

Yn's pov

"we found the body.." Deena said "that is impossible!" I said getting up "we did though it's on route 95" josh said.

"Good luck" Ziggy said while standing up "don't forget your girlfriend" Ziggy said again.

"She fucking stabbed me and almost killed me! Plus where is the hand is it still at the tree!" Deena said.

Me and Ziggy look at eachother then look at Deena and I shake my head letting her know it's at the tree in the mall.

"Josh let's go!" Deena said as she got up "we'll make sure Sam doesn't escape Deena" I said before they thanked me and left quickly.

"But Yn.." Ziggy said turning around and weeping her arms around my waist "Ziggy we have to keep the kids safe" I said while chuckling.

She kept her arms around my waist and we kissed and then we went to the kitchen and I grabbed a knife And we walked to the bathroom.

We sat in the bathroom talking and watching Samantha Fraser until Deena came back in.

"Guys..we need to talk" Deena said looking mainly at Ziggy.

we need to talk" Deena said looking mainly at Ziggy

"What..I..I called him I thought he would..be able to help" Ziggy said "Ziggy it's okay you didn't know" I said walking over to her.

'Mo,Murda started to play'

"Where am I driving to?" I asked as I looked in the mirror of the car and Josh told me where to go.

"Woah woah I ain't doing nutting but minding my business"

"Hey dude!"

"Urkel?"

"What in the hell.."

"Uhh..wanna help us kill sheriff goode?"

"Um let me grab my jacket"

"Wait Martin!" I said slightly confused as he got in the car "in the flesh..." He said as he recognized me.

"Wait Harley aka Yn!" He said shocked to see my face "and you know eachother how?" I asked before letting out a scoff

"Well..it's a long story" Josh said "Everything that has happened tonight is!" I said before I started to drive to the mall.

While Martin was explaining how the gates from the store work I grabbed Ziggy's hand and pulled her over to a corner in the mall.