Introduction

Oh Yeon Joo (Female Lead 1) :

👉🏻 25 years old who works as an office secretary in KV Entertainment Company in Seoul, South Korea

👉🏻 Has been working there since she was 23 years old.

👉🏻 Graduated last year.

👉🏻 Her boss is a workaholic which made her the same.

👉🏻 Has a sexy body over which every single perverted man drools.

👉🏻 Brave, beautiful, elegant, fashionable, cute with big doe-like eyes, sometimes childish, ambitious, has a kind of cold personality but is still good to everyone and is very responsible.

👉🏻 Always tries hard to make herself better everyday.

👉🏻 Has a sis-like-bestie to whom she shows her weak side and tells all her secrets.

👉🏻 She is a single mother with a cute and beautiful 3 year old daughter.

👉🏻 She only loves and cares very much about her daughter and bestie and hates her parents very much to whom she don't talk anymore.

👉🏻 Acts like she isn't girly but a tomboy type who is not interested in gossips of entertainment but is a fangirl type whose bias is BTS V a.k.a Kim Taehyung.

Park Aera (Female Lead's Bestie/ Female Lead 2) :

👉🏻 23 years old who is still attending college and is a scholar

👉🏻 Has a bubbly and cheerful personality, has a perfect body, a great figure and personality

👉🏻 Defination of a beautiful and gorgeous angel.

👉🏻 Likes to be fashionable.

👉🏻 Bestie and more like a sis of Yeon Joo but also becomes her mother sometimes when she gives Yeon Joo any advice or suggestions or when she scolds her.

👉🏻 Likes everything Yeon Joo gives her like the phone below gifted by Yeon Joo to her on her 22nd birthday.

(A/n- It's Samsung S20+ BTS Edition

(A/n- It's Samsung S20+ BTS Edition. Don't worry army even your author doesn't have this but Aera has lol. Enjoy this picture army cuz this is the only thing we can get. #sadlifeu😞)

👉🏻 Has become very responsible, caring and strong over time by looking at Yeon Joo and getting motivated from her.

👉🏻 She is Godmother of Yeon Joo's daughter.

👉🏻 Lives in the same house with Yeon Joo and her daughter instead of a college dorm as Yeon Joo insisted and also gave her a stupid reason such as taking care of her daughter to which Aera couldn't refuse.

👉🏻 Loves Yeon Joo and her daughter and takes care of her daughter when Yeon Joo is at work.

👉🏻 BTS Jk a.k.a Jeon Jungkook is her bias also she is a fangirl and is into fandom and has always dreamt of going in a BTS Concert or Fanmeet once.

Hyemi (nick name- Princess):

👉🏻 Age 3 years and is daughter of BTS Kim Taehyung and Oh Yeon Joo but no one knows about this not even Kim Taehyung himself

👉🏻 Her mother is Yeon Joo and godmother is Aera and she is a lucky charm for both.

👉🏻 Cute, adorable, sweet, lovely, kind, caring and very understanding.

👉🏻 She has a very cute face and a cute small boxy smile.

👉🏻 She also makes a cute pout like Kim Taehyung when she is angry, upset or wants something.

👉🏻 Loves both her mothers dearly and likes to spend time with them and play with them.

👉🏻 Doesn't trouble anyone as she understands that her mothers are busy working only for her.

👉🏻 Goes to playschool when she has no one to take care of her.

👉🏻 She is most attached to Yeon Joo like every daughter is to her mother.

👉🏻 She has been lived and treated like a princess since she was born.

👉🏻 Neither she knows about Yeon Joo's parents nor Yeon Joo's parents know about Princess's existence.

(A/n- Rest all the BTS members here are as idols which they are and I guess I don't need to tell you Army friends anything about them.)

______________________________________

Dear Readers,

please read it till end (there is also some special information for the horny ones reading 😉) so please don't skip this note.

First of all, this was the introduction. I'm not introducing BTS members because in this story they are idols like they are in real life and there is no change so you army friends know about them much better than me.

The second thing is that pictures are just imaginary to give you a little bit idea maybe in the next chapter the images change. So you can imagine the characters as you like.

The third thing is just that it is based on my dreams. I mean literally in my dreams. I just saw this story in my dreams and wrote it down here. Please bear with it if it is bad and support me. I'll continue to get better with time also don't take it so seriously as it is just a fanfic. I don't own any pictures any videos or gif's or whatever I use in this story. I only own the content, the matter of the story.

The last thing for the horny ones is that it is a smut book. So you all don't have to wait for too long my horny hoey readers😏 ya'all will get a smutty chapter soon so please stay tuned and continue to support me. Sorry for the grammatical errors. Please vote,comment and share this story also please read my other works too. I'll try to update myself with time. Thank you for still reading this note. Sorry for taking your time. Enjoy!

Borahae!!💜
______________________________________