9. Taelien

Warning: Please don't eat or drink while reading my stories as it is dangerous cause you may choke and die. Now resume reading once you are done eating and drinking. Thank you~
______________________________________

Aera opens the door and comes in huffing as she had to run on stairs to fourth floor since the lift was busy and she was worried about Princess's safety.

"Princess?" Aera enters in worriedly and breathing heavily.

Jin was extending his hand to take water from Yeon Joo but stopped when Aera made her grand entry. Everyone looked towards her.

"Mummy!!" Princess said running towards Aera and hugged her legs while everyone was just watching them hugging and trying to process what just happened and who this girl is?

"Oh you came!" Yeon Joo said with an it's-nothing-new face and then gave water to Jin.

"Umm.. Yeah! I came but you should have atleast informed me that you are home so that I wouldn't have to run all the way here nd climb stairs." Aera said in a sarcastic tone.

"Well I also once climbed stairs like this but who are you?" Jungkook asks.

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Park Aera."

"And?" Asks Yoongi in his savage style.

"And I live here." Aera replied in her own savage style.

"Oh! Nice to meet you." Said Namjoon.

"Where is my room I wanna sleep." Yoongi says.

"Ya. I'll show you your rooms." Aera said and started leading the boys towards their rooms meanwhile Yeon Joo started the preparations to make dinner in bulk.

~Time Skip~

All of them just finished their dinner. Everyone was chatting during dinner to get mixed up with each other. They all talked about random stuff like BTS experience in Japan, what work Aera and Yeon Joo do, their age and some random stuffs like this.

Right now Yeon Joo has put Princess to sleep and Aera and Yeon Joo came out in the balcony to talk about their feeling like they daily do. Talking in the balcony daily after dinner was like one of their prior work in their list of daily work-to-do.

They both just chatted and laughed. After almost an hour of talking Aera went back as she had college tomorrow. Yeon Joo also thought to go as Princess was sleeping. Yeon Joo stopped when she saw Taehyung standing outside her room. He wasn't able to sleep peacefully as he was being a curious bee which he is.

(A/n - While writing curious bee I got reminded of fairy V sending drinks to worker in the office😂😂😂)

"Do you need any help?" Yeon Joo asked as Taehyung was just standing.

"Umm...Ya! Can we talk? Actually I was curious about something related to you so if you are comfortable then can you chat with me?" Taehyung said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Ok!" Yeon Joo nodded and said.

After talking with Aera, Yeon Joo and Taehyung went to the balcony for a little talk.

Looking at the bright moon Yeon Joo said, "So what you wanna talk about?"

"Since we came I didn't see your husband. Also is Princess your daughter? I was just curious so I asked." Said Taehyung while looking towards the moon.

"Well regarding Princess she is my daughter and about husband I don't have." Yeon Joo replied still gazing the moon.

"Omo! I'm sorry! I didn't knew your hus-" Taehyung turns his gaze to Yeon Joo and says but Yeon Joo cuts him by saying.

"No! I have never even had a boyfriend! It is just that I have never been married." Yeon Joo immediately said defending herself.

"Are you a Lesbian then?!!" Taehyung asks curiosity getting on his nerves.

"What?! No! Not at all!! Aera is just my bestie and we have a very strong bonding. We have that strong relationship that even the word bestie is too small to describe it. We do act like that cause we both care for each other like sisters. She has always lighted up on me like a moon during my dark days." Yeon Joo explained as she was shocked by how Taehyung her bias misunderstood them.

"Oh! You are so good friends. Then what about your daughter??" Taehyung asked.

"Well it was an accidental night and I don't know the man." Yeon Joo replied calmly and started gazing the moon again.

Taehyung then nodded with a 'hmm' and turned his gaze towards moon.

"Do you wanna ask anything else?"

"No no. I'm sorry if my lesbian question offended you." Taehyung says looking down.

"No it didn't. No need to say sorry and be so formal." Yeon Joo said giving Taehyung her sweet smile to which Taehyung replied with his boxy smile.

Then they both went back into their rooms.

______________________________________

Hey my loyal readers~

I'm so so sorry for no updates :(
Please don't be angry at me. This bitch named Wifi started acting up due to bad weather. Also 280 reads. Seriously!!! Thank you so much for your love and support. Continue to support me like this and please vote too.

Credits for this beautiful cover goes to this beautiful lady kookoo_unknown Please follow her and support her work

Credits for this beautiful cover goes to this beautiful lady kookoo_unknown Please follow her and support her work. She is an amazing writer.

Saranghaeyo Army!! 💜💜💜💜💜💜
______________________________________