3. A drunk and a drugged (flashback)

Yeon Joo POV :

(A/n - This is the dress Yeon Joo was wearing on her birthday

(A/n - This is the dress Yeon Joo was wearing on her birthday.)

It was Oh Yeon Joo's 23rd birthday. Being in a middle class family she always wanted to see what luxury is so her parents decided to celebrate her birthday in a very expensive hotel of South Korea with a hidden motive so that her father can open his own company. They booked two hotel rooms and ordered some wine and favourite food of Yeon Joo.

So the three were enjoying when her mother secretly put viagra in her drink and then her father passed her the drugged wine and raising his glass up a bit saying "To Yeon Joo for becoming more mature and adult."

Her mother raised her glass up a bit to repeat "To Yeon Joo"

They all then drank the whole glass of wine in just one go. Little did Yeon Joo knew, the toast of her being mature and adult was taken in a too adult way that she couldn't imagine. She felt a bit odd after drinking, but decided to ignore it thinking its due to alcohol.

BTS POV :

BTS was celebrating as they just won an award in an award ceremony.

During this party they indeed enjoyed a lot but 3 people got drunk and lost their senses as they were drunk

During this party they indeed enjoyed a lot but 3 people got drunk and lost their senses as they were drunk. It was Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin and Park Jimin who got drunk. Seeing their drunk state Namjoon decided to wrap up this party and take them to the hotel.

(A/n - it's not like they will get an award in a funeral ceremony so it's obvious enough that they will get an award in an award ceremony. No need to say this you dumbass part time author without any pay.)

Yeon Joo POV :

It had been an hour now and Yeon Joo has been feeling something wrong with her so she went to the washroom. She has started to sweat and was feeling hot. She tried to wash her face with cold water but it didn't work.

"Ughh!!! Nothing is working. Oh great! Now I even have started to feel dizzy. What did they put in my drink? I don't know what they're upto. I guess I should better leave now." Yeon Joo thought to herself.

She then came out of washroom and saw her parents smirking at each other. She still just ignored them and said, "Mom! Dad! I'm kinda sleepy so I'm gonna go and rest now. Thank you so much for the party. Good Night!"

"Ya! Okay! You also must be tired. Go and have a good rest! Good Night!" Her mom said and then Yeon Joo went out of the room waving at them before closing the door.

After going out Yeon Joo realised that she left her room card inside her room so she went to the reception and asked for help. There was a very cute girl sitting at the reception who seemed like an intern.

"Good Evening Ma'am! How may I help you?" The cute receptionist asked.

"Good Evening! I actually forgot the room card inside my room. Here are my details. So can you please help me?" Yeon Joo said to the receptionist while her vision started to get blur.

"Okay Ma'am! No problem. A helper has been asked and he has unlocked your room. Here is the room card Ma'am." The receptionist said but Yeon Jo could now only hear her voice as her vision was kinda blur.

BTS POV :

"Yoongi and Kookie! Take Taehyung to his room as your rooms are on the same floor. Hobi and I will take Jimin and Jin as their rooms are on our floor." Namjoon said to Yoongi and Jungkook and then went away with Jimin, Jin and Hoseok.

"I want to use restroom hyung. You go I'll come by myself." Taehyung said and went to use restroom.

"Ok! Come quickly we are going." Yoongi said to which Taehyung replied with an ok sign.

"But hyung Taehyungie hyung is drunk how can we lea-" Jungkook said but was cut off by Yoongi.

"He will come by himself. He is not a small kid anymore also I'm very sleepy *yawns* so let's go Kookie." Yoongi said while going towards elevator and Jungkook quickly followed him.

After a while Taehyung also went to his room but wasn't feeling good at all.

Yeon Joo POV :

She just reached her floor. After a ride in the elevator she started to get more dizzy and have started to loose her sense. She lost her balance and her condition has already gotten worse. She started to walk out of the elevator and tried to reach her room which was at the end of the corridor. To Yeon Joo it seemed like steps to heaven, so far that she can't reach. She while wobbling started to walk and almost reached to her room but her vision was completely blurred out.

Taehyung POV :

"Ughh!! I shouldn't have drunk so much. I'm not feeling well. I can't control it. Why am I feeling so energetic. I have to tell Yoongi hyung now. I have lost all my senses I guess that I'm sweating so much." Taehyung thought to himself. He anyhow stood up and reached the door.

Author POV :

Yeon Joo while wobbling just reached in front of her room. Her room was just opposite to Taehyung's room. She was just gonna open the door but then Taehyung opened his room door and when he saw Yeon Joo he just couldn't control himself anymore. Without thinking anything more he just pulled Yeon Joo in his room, closed the door and banged Yeon Joo on the door.

______________________________________

Dear Readers,

So as I said I'm not gonna be polite, I'll give you the horny content you want in the next chapter 😈. It's not my fault tho. The chapter was getting too long so I couldn't help but end it here.

(Horny content readers be like - So what? We can read it no matter how long it is. Just give us the ducking content we want you lazy ass author🤬😠
Your author- Lol 😂😂)

So I promise I won't make you wait now. The next chapter is gonna be a rough night. So please stay tuned. I'll release that chapter today only. So please vote, comment and share the story my dear readers.

(A/n - Ya ya those dear readers of yours who are gonna become horny hoes in the next chapter. 😂😂)

Also a warning before. Those who don't like 🔞 content. Then please skip the next chapter. I know some 1% readers are not like everyone. So it's a warning ⚠️ for you that next chapter contains triggering content so read at your own risk. I'm not in fault at all! 🙌🏻

Enjoy Army! I purple you! 💜💜💜💜
______________________________________