5. Bestie's Support Pt.1 (flashback)

It was now around 4 in the morning. Yeon Joo woke up because she felt sweaty and hot as that stranger with whom she spent yesterday night with was hugging tightly. His arm was wrapped around her waist.

Yeon Joo moved a little and carefully tried to loosen that man's grip on her but because of this he woke up a bit, hummed, turned to other side, snuggled his face in the pillow and went to deep sleep again. Before Yeon Joo could even see that man's face he just hid it in his pillow.

This time Yeon Joo was in her right sense. Yeon Joo sat up and felt a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. She then started to look around her. All she saw was an unfamiliar surrounding. She then saw the man beside her who was wearing just nothing. Absolutely nothing.

After seeing a dark room, clothes lying on floor, the pain in her lower abdomen and the man laying beside her wearing nothing she started to get panic.

She quickly wore her clothes and opened the door as quietly as she she could. She then closed the door silently and quickly went inside her room which was opposite to that unknown man's.

After she went inside her room tears started to flow down her cheeks. The tears which she didn't knew she was keeping unintentionally started to flow. She was just a crying mess.

She went to shower to clean herself and tried to remember what exactly happened last night. She only remembered how her parents gave her a drugged wine, going to reception to get the room card key and someone pulling her in his room.

No matter how she just can't recall how he looked like. All she could remember was he had red hair and a silver earring.

Yeon Joo washed herself up and wore full sleeve clothes to cover all the hickeys. She started packing up her stuff.

(A/n - Outfit that Yeon Joo wore 👆🏻)

~Time Skip~

It was now 5 in the morning and Yeon Joo just finished packing. At this time she couldn't think of anything or anyone except for one person. Aera. Yeon Joo picked up her phone and called her. After a few rings Aera picked up.

"Hello?" Aera said in a sleepy voice. Listening to Aera's voice Yeon Joo couldn't control her tears.

"What the fuck! Do you know what time it is?! Have you decided to always trouble me or what? Can u let me have some beauty sleep please?" Aera said cursing Yeon Joo for waking her up in her sleepy voice.

(A/n - While writing "Do you know what time it is?!" I got reminded of this video. 😂😂😂

Ok let's continue the story now 😂😂)

Yeon Joo then started crying loudly on phone. Her sobs could be heard on the other side. Listening to Yeon Joo's sobs Aera realised that something was wrong. Aera woke up from her half sleep state and sat up straight.

"What happened?! Are you crying?!" Aera asked worriedly.

"Can you please come *sobs* and pick me up. *sobs*" Yeon Joo said sobbing.

"I'll come there right away. I'm on my way. Send me the address quickly." Aera said while getting off her bed and going  towards her wardrobe.

Yeon Joo just replied with an 'Hmm'.

Aera then end the call and changed into some random jeans and a t-shirt quickly and went off to pick up Yeon Joo. Meanwhile Yeon Joo tried to stop crying and went outside the hotel with her luggage to wait for Aera.

Aera reached to the address Yeon Joo sent in 10 minutes. The scene she saw was unimaginable. She saw her brave Yeon Joo with a red puffy nose and eyes, wearing full sleeves clothes in monsoon season which she hated, waiting for her outside the hotel.

Aera saw her as if she shrinked, her soul shrinked, her happy and cheerful face which never failed to make Aera happy made Aera on the verge of crying when she saw her. Aera went to Yeon Joo took her luggage and put it in the trunk.

Yeon Joo sat in the passenger seat and as soon as she sat she started crying. Aera quickly sat on the driver's seat and hugged Yeon Joo while caressing the back of her head.

Seeing Yeon Joo cry weakly tears started to form in Aera's eyes. After getting a warm hug from Aera, Yeon Joo stopped crying. Aera then drove off back to their dorm.

______________________________________

Dear Readers,

So as I said I am publishing a flashback. The chapter was too long and boring so I have split Bestie's Support flashback into 2-3 parts.
As promised I am giving you a chapter but sorry I can't give you a long one. I'll try that for the next one. So your target is 150-200 reads. Please try to reach the target in 1 week. I'll give you a special chapter then. Till then Bye!

Enjoy Army! I purple you! 💜
______________________________________