xiao

title : almond tofu. 

pairings : hmm , xiao and fem reader perhaps? hehe <3 (your larger than xiao so you can do litterly anything w him, lets say alpha's have dicks ) 

au: uhhh omegaverse , cuz i got bored hehe

smut-? slight angst maybe ( forgive me i can write angst at all-)

warnings : kinky shit , crying xiao <3 , uhh toys-? , light angst , ye thats all ig ,wait and see <3 

you have been warned , enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

for a few days , xiao has been ignoring you. you didnt know what you did nor what happened. you tried to talk to him , but he would walk away or ignore you. but it was the wrong time for him. its the day his heat started. 

"xiao." you called, xiao ignored you again, like usual. you really disliked his bahavior, so you went up to xiao and picked him up. as you were walking home xiao squirmed around you arm trying to escape your grasp. "your not getting out down until were at home , xiao." xiao froze. you rarely spoke to him that way , usually your voice is calming and gentle. and now its pure anger. "i-i-.." "shut it, your not talking till we get home." xiao got interupted by you.

as you got home you placed him down on the couch, then slamming the front door shut."now xiao. your gonna tell me why you have been ignoring me for the past few days?" xiao turned his head away. you gave up and pinned him down. "if your not going to explain to me why , i could leave you here , all alone." you growl. as you sat up xiao imediatly hugged you. "i-im sorry..! i- i- was not thinking..i saw you with another person and..i got jealous." he sobbed in your arms, you soothe his hair to calm him down."are you ready to face your punishment?" xiao whimpered. you could tell he's on heat , whether or not he would be happy if you punished him." very well." you picked him up and threw him on the bed. 

"what are you doing..?" before he could say anything else you kissed him. you pulled back. y/n took a velvet red box and took a vibrator out.you took of xiaos pants and shoved it in in pink hole , making him whimper. "didnt you say you had a meeting?" xiao nodded."it starts in 30 minutes. so get changed." 

xiao got up and grabbed his pants as he put them on. he was about to walk out the door, then he collapsed on the floor moaning."dont do that infront of them dear! have fun!" you chuckled. xiao glared at you.

time skip.

during the meeting xiao's hands were covering his mouth. zhongli would notice xiaos behavior. "xiao, are you feeling well?" zhongli asked. "o-oh yes im just ugh..fine." xiao started trembling. "if you say so." 

the meeting was hellfire. the whole time y/n turned the vibrator up and down. causing xiao to struggle. 

as he came home he collapsed on the couch , moaning again. "hello baby." you came out. "m-mommy..help.." he said weakly struggling. "ill help you in a bit baby, i just need to.." you then turned on the vibrator high again. xiao let out a high pitched moan. " please hurry..!" xiao already had tears in his eyes. " im done." you came and sat on the couch , beside you was xiao. xiao clinged to your arm as tears brimmed his eyes."im sorry i wont do it again please!.." xiao whimpered. "take off your clothes and go to the bedroom, when i come back i want your hole stretched." you said sternly. he nodded and left to his bedroom. 

while hes gone you kept turning the vibrator up and down. you could hear xiao's moans from downstairs. 

time skip

its been half an hour since you told xiao to go do his job , you went in seeing him shaking as he curled his fingers. "want your reward now?" you smirk. "y-yes please i did what you wanted please mommy..!" you took of your clothes and pinned him down. "you wont be walking tomorrow." xiao whined. you kissed xiao, sliding your tongue in , exploring every part of his mouth. you pulled away for air, a string of saliva was attached to you and xiao's mouth. you trailed down his body, kissing every spot you think was great. xiao was squirming around. " your squirming. you dont want this to hurt, do you xiao?" xiao shook his head .

you took a candle and light it up. "what are you doing with a candle.." xiao asked. " you know. youve been squirming non-stop." xiao regretted what he did. terrified he hugged you. (lets say its xiao's first time seeing you light up a candle for this) "i dont want that please.."xiao plead. "oh? then why did you move?" you saw the candle was melting. "lie down." you demanded. xiao lied down as you went to grab handcuffs. 

you came back and cuffed xiaos hands." what are you- AAH!" you pressed you leg on xiaos member. " will you listen now?" you chuckled. "y-yes..ill listen.." you removed your leg away. hot,wet semen squirted out of xiao. "so early? i havent even done anything.." xiao got slightly upset. "let me out..!" xiao kicked your stomach weakly. 

"did you just.."

"kick me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

part two coming soon , after that. NON-BI SEME READER X CHILDE <3