Zhongli

Title: my cow.
Pairings : who else ? Zhongli and smr ofc.
Au: modern, zhongli being a hell of a fuck bottom
Smut
Warning: kinky shit , sub zhongli who is like fucking scared and yes , SUB JUST SUBB
———————————————————————————
You had a gathering with the others in liyue. But you decided to have a bit of fun with your husband, zhongli. By making him..sensitive. (Ps , beido and ningguang planned it but you helped with some ideas. Your a fucking rich bitch)

You and zhongli were in a building, you had a gathering with the others. As you reached a fancy modern restaurant you spot beido and ningguang at a big table, formally dressed. You walk over with zhongli holding your hand.

" hello (m/n), we also invited mondstats members, that's why the tables big." Beido said. You nodded and sat next to beido, zhongli beside you.

Not long after everyone arrived. Finding a seat around the table. " alright everyone, the waiters and waitresses will bring in some tea before gathering the food over!" The lead waitress said.zhongli felt tired and lates his head on your shoulder, closing his eyes. "Dear tea is almost here, why are you sleeping?" You pat his head. " I got tired, so I wanted to rest a little." He muffled. You decided you wanted to be a little..mean , you picked up zhongli, placing him on your lap. "Dear what are you doing?!" He asked , with a tint of red on his face. "You said you were tired , then sleep." You snuggled him close.

Beido gave a little chuckle as she watched the whole scene. "Dear isn't this too much, I feel people staring." Zhongli muttered. You chuckle, you gave him a small slam. Making him cover his mouth, whimpering. "Stop." Zhongli mewled.

As dinner came you put zhongli down. Grabbing some ramen they had. Oh it was delicious. Zhongli sipped on his tea as everyone chatted about something. " (m/n) , should we plan a waterpark party next time?" Ningguang ask. You nod laughing. Zhongli got a little jealous.

Time skip

Everyone finished eating , just waiting for dessert. Zhongli took this chance to, spice it up a little. "Beido, shall we play spin the bottle after?" Zhongli whispered, beido grinned . "Sure, you and (m/n)'s mansion, after this , it's 8pm anyways." Beido smiled.

As dessert was served, mango pudding. You decide to feed zhongli. "Open your mouth, dear." Zhongli listened as you fed him a bite. He blushed abit and smiled.

As we all finished, beido told all of us we will play spin the bottle at my house. " get some pajamas too." Beido ended her speech and we all left. Ningguang sent the address to the group chat of mondstat and liyue.

Time skip

All of us were here, beido grabbed a empty bottle out and placed it on the floor , with a jar of paper. " spin the bottle, who ever it lands on picks the dare from this jar." Ningguang said.

As the round starts venti spinned , landing on diluc, diluc groaned and picked a piece of paper from the jar. " hug the person." Diluc crawled over and hugged venti, then crawling back. Next it was your turn , you spin the bottle. It lands on zhongli. Zhongli picked a piece of paper. "Have sex with the person." Zhongli turned slight red as he went to the bedroom with (m/n).

(M/n) pinned zhongli down. Then kissed him aggresively. Zhongli pulled away. "(M/n) isn't this to early— ngh.." zhongli whimpered as you bite his neck, you sucked on it, then pulling away to see blood, you smirk. "My my..look at that pretty mark." You tease, zhongli tried squirming around but you kept your grip tight enough. "now..who said you could go? i wasnt done yet." you purr. zhongli had no choice but to stay, you rip zhongli's clothes off. "im not going gentle today." you growl.

Zhongli gulped. "Now, if you don't mind there's something in the bathroom for you to wear." You let go of Zhongli as he went to the bathroom. "A cow outfit.." Zhongli thought. He hesitated but eventually put it on. He came out of the bathroom with cow ears, a fit and a tail. "(M/n this is the worse idea you have ever thou— GAAH!" Zhongli moaned as you sucked on his shoulder. "They can hear you dear you better stay quiet." You leave a purple mark on his shoulder.

Zhongli got upset and punched (m/n)'s stomach.

"Oh shit-.." zhongli gulped as he backed away from you.

"Zhongli.." you growl.

"I was about to go abit easy on you,but nevermind."
——————————————————————————-

Part two is soon my love <3