Childe & zhongli

Title: "who said dragons can't love?"
Pairings: dragon! Seme male reader x zhongli and childe( since zhongli is a dragon I don't even need to say anything.)
Au: uh- kinda omegaverse since we're gonna Inpregnant Childe 😍, dragon and human au?? IDK LAH 😭
Smut
Warnings: a lot of kinks, and there's mpreg to this shit, so yeah that's all I have to say
You have been warned, enjoy <3
(Children don't interact 😔🤚)
———————————————————————————
Small explanation, there's multiple rounds in this, and there could be 3 parts, dk 😊 (btw Childe is shorter than his OG height and abit more..weak and vulnerable.) so ooc warning <3 zhongli is also sub but for this time reader is teaching zhongli to help punish Childe with him. Yes, dragons can impregnate a human, if they're together or so called as mates.

Recently, Childe has been quite, bratty with the two dragons. Sometimes scaring zhongli when he isn't looking, moaning into both of their ears, giving you a lap dance, not following any of the rules you gave, just being a naughty boy.

So you decide to punish him.

Childe was thrown into their shared bed by an angry seme, with a upset uke behind him. "So you chose to be naughty these days, hm?" You growl, childe just gave you a seductive smirk in return, that just made you more angrier. "Zhongli.Get the box of toys I stored in the drawer, will you?" You asked, zhongli obligated on your request and proceeds to get the box of toys you stored in a drawer.

You start ripping childe's clothes off, throwing them on the floor.

Now, keep in mind, you and zhongli have already turned into your half-ish dragon form, you had (colour) tail, and similar horns as zhongli.

Zhongli came back with the box and started stroking before bringing the box over to you and sat on the bed. "Thanks zhongli." You kiss him on the cheek before turning back to your little victim.

With a smirk on your face, you lean over to Childe and whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna take that smile away from you and replace it with something..different." Childe gulped. You opened the box to find all of the s€x toys you have, taking out a uteral, cock-ring, egg-shaped vibrator and a ball gag.

"What are you- hngggh?!"

Childe let out a moan when you inserted the uteral plug into him. Next you put the cock-ring on him.

Childe didn't mind until he realized, he couldn't release.

"W-wait master please— Mmmph!" You shoved a ball gag into him, quickly securing it to his head, the ball gag had the word, "puppy" on it. Then putting the vibrator into his ass. Dry. Childe let out a muffled cry.

"Zhongli, help me tie up his hands please, and watch over him, you'll get your reward soon." With that you left.

Setting high.

Setting low

Setting high.

Setting low..

This went on till you felt like going back in.
You came back into the room seeing Childe cry and moan, while zhongli just sat there, patiently waiting. You strip off your clothes and went to the bed.

"Good boy sweetie." You gave zhongli a sweet, pationate kiss before looking back at the orange-haired male in front of you.

"Zhongli ,darling do you mind giving him some nice hickeys for me while I teach him a lesson?" Zhongli gave a small nod, sucking and hitting childes neck and collarbone.

You on the other hand, you took a whip out of the box and flipped Childe to lay on his stomach, his ass cheeks facing you.

You run your fingers around his bottom half, his thighs, legs, butt. Etc.