Pt2 of zhongli

Title : AYO YOU KNOW LIAO LAH STFU
———————————————————————————
"I was going to go a bit easy on you but nevermind."

You went to the drawers and got a baton and handcuffs. Zhongli backed away before hitting his back on the wall gently. "Oh don't back away." You growl. Zhongli gulped and turned his head away. You walk over to him, grabbing his arms before cuffing them. You turn him around and smacked his butt with the baton,zhongli hissed. "Oh shut your mouth." You growl. Zhongli sealed his mouth shut. You smack him again.

Time skip

You were sitting on the bed, looking at zhongli touch himself. Zhonglis ass was full of marks for the hitting you did. "So what would you not do again?" Zhongli kept quiet. "Kneel down." You demanded, zhongli kneeled down. "What would you not do again zhongli." You said, no respond. You gave up and stepped on his dick, pressing down. Zhongli yelped and lean his head on your knee with tears in his eyes. "I-I-.." zhongli whimpered. "You what?" You look down at the poor person below you. You press harder as your shoe deepens in. "Haah..!" He cried. "Look at you, a slut for me. Even dare to punch me." You press down your shoe into zhongli's cock. "Okay okay I'll listen to whatever you say please..!" Zhongli cried. "Very well." You remove your shoe away from his as he releases on to the floor.

You allowed zhongli on to the bed, his ass was up, you shove the baton in, zhongli let out a small Yelp before burying his face into the pillows. "so fast?" you grin. you start thrusting the baton in and out. zhongli let out small whimpers.

"lemme add..some pain..?" you walk over and got a lighter and ice you stored. Zhongli backed away slightly. "P-please don't.." zhongli whimpered. "If you behaved I wouldn't have done this." You got on the bed a pulled zhongli's legs down.

Zhongli let out a small whine as he got pulled. "Can we stop please..?" Zhongli asked. "Do you think we can?" You reply back. "No.." you chuckle as zhongli trembled below you. You decide to use the ice and lighter for..something. You slam your member into zhongli. Crying out he tried kissing you, but failed. You got out some ice and placed it on zhonglis buds. "W-wait—!" He cried. Zhongli squirmed but you you start thrusting , making him yelp and moan loudly. "Please—! GAAH!" He moaned. "What? I can't hear you." You sped up the pace. "S-slow down— AAAH~!" Zhongli couldn't even Finnish.

"Faster? Okay." You sped up more, zhonglis kept moaning, you felt your orgasm coming as you slammed back in, making him scream. You cummed deep inside him. "M-my insides! Ngh~!" He cried. Zhongli Shooted thick cum out. You pull out. "Your punishment isn't over yet, but I gave you a chance." You smirk. Zhongli weakly hugged you. "I-I'm sorry I won't do it again.." he whimpered.

You pick up zhongli and ran a nice green tea scented bath, you cleaned zhongli before cleaning yourself.

You got fresh clothes for zhongli and yourself before bringing him out with you to the rest.

As you came out of your room, you see kaeya, venti and Barbara having a rapid nosebleed, beido and Ningguang wheezing to death. Jean and Lisa trying to help kaeya and the others, the rest of them had their eyes wide. "We we're gone for that long?" You laugh. Sitting back down zhongli fell asleep on you. "Thank god the children are asleep." Jean huffed. You smiled cheekily, the dares continue but zhongli didn't play, since he was asleep.

Time skip

It's 3am, your in the bed, reading a book. "Darling?" Zhongli called. You hum in response. "Do you think we should have children?" Zhongli said. You think abit. "You want one? Sure." Zhongli blushed as you agreed, You put the book away snuggling to zhongli. "Sleep." You growl. Zhongli burried his face into your chest before closing his eyes, falling asleep, you rub his back for awhile. Closing your eyes you slowly drift to sleep.

———————————————————————————

New story again-?