A nice harem

Title: breakfast delight
Pairings: kinda like- it's harem of a few liyue and mondstadt males —
Au: modern
Fluff (slight smut)
Warnings: harsh biting, subby boys (btw qiqi, Klee and the others are there.)
You have been warned , enjoy <3
———————————————————————————

Diluc, kaeya and albedo just woke up, well, albedo stayed up all night doing experiments. Before qiqi came up to diluc and pranked them saying Childe and zhongli were having a kitchen fight.

"Brother diluc..Childe and zhongli are having a fight in the kitchen.." diluc's eyes widened. "Are they sparing?" Kaeya asked. Qiqi didn't answer. Diluc picked up qiqi and sped to the kitchen while kaeya followed, holding a sleepy albedo.

As diluc banged the door open. "Qiqi you got em! Now we can all eat breakfast together!" Klee cheered. "I see." Diluc said sternly as he put qiqi down. "Uh— morning?" Childe said awkwardly. "Oh, good morning." Zhongli said. " morning darlings." You lean at the door frame with a sleepy xiao beside you. "Xiao , breakfast dear." You gently shake him, xiao let out a small yawn before heading to the table to sit down. "Oh, morning (m/n)." Diluc walked over and hugged you.

"Hello Little miss Klee, qiqi." You smile . "Good morning!" Klee greet. "Albedo, get up!" Kaeya said. "I'm tired." Albedo tiredly closed his eyes again. "Where's venti?" You ask. "He's outside, playing the lyre." You nod and see albedo on the floor. You gently pick up albedo and brought him to the living room. "Albedo." You call. No answer, he's fast asleep, you bit on his neck harshly. Earning a small Yelp front he male. "I'm awake.." Albedo whimpered. You let go and kissed the mark. "Come, breakfast is ready."

You go the table to see blue berry pancakes. You happily sat down. "Thank you zhongli and Childe." You start munching on your breakfast happily with the others. Venti came back inside and sat down too. "Morning ven." You call out to venti with his nickname. "Morning!" Venti chirped. "albedo, why's there a bite mark on your neck?" kaeya asked. "o-oh uh..its nothing." albedo had a small blush on him as his lowered his head, taking a bite of his food. you gave a small grin before starting a nice chat with your loved ones. 

You all enjoyed breakfast and head out to do your things like always.

But albedo just took a nice long nap.

———————————————————————————
Ty for 867 reads <3 here's a small harem for y'all :)