Everythings qonna be alriqht

After telling Skip,Jai and James and waking up mum we headed to the hospital. Luke was still cradling me like a baby because he knew how fragile I was at that moment and Jai was holding my hand while we sat in the waiting room.I felt my eyes drooping then I felt someone kiss my forehead "go to sleep bub we'll wake you if anything happens". I nodded then snuggled into Luke more.

Luke POV

I can't believe it! My brother got in an accident completely sober and my baby sister was hysterical. I feel so bad for her. I look down at her sleeping on my lap tears still making their way down her face. Beau is like a father figure to her, well to all of us really.

"Mr Brooks Family we would like to speak to you in the practice room"

We nodded and James took Soph and put her on his lap and she automatically curled into his chest.

"Miss Brooks your son is in a coma at the moment"

"When will he wake?" Mum asked through her tears

"Could be days weeks months at the maximum"

"This is BULLSHIT" Jai yelled

"Calm down sir I understand you hate this, there's nothing more we can do at this point" Dr Jenkins explained.

"Can we see him?" Jai asked

"Yes but one or two at a time"

"Okay thanks sir".

Jais POV

Beau is in a Fucking coma, great!

Sophie's POV

I woke up on James lap. "Hey Soph"

"Hey" I smiled weakly.

"What's wrong with beau?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry Sophie he's in a coma" skip replied.

"A-a-a coma? He nodded "when will he wake up?"

"No-one knows babe could be weeks days months" James answered shrugging.

"NO I NEED HIM JAMES I NEED BEAU!!!!" I screamed crying my eyes out. Luke and Jai both ran out if the room and over to me with open arms and I went straight to Jai.

"I" hiccuped

"Need"

"Beau" I managed to get out in between hiccups.

"I know bub, I know" he whispered into my hair.

"Where's my baby?" I heard mum ask

I lifted my head from Jais chest to look at her.

"Oh baby! He'll be alright he's a fighter" mum said wrapping me in a hug.

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"Yes ill let you have some alone time with him"

"Okay" I replied walking into him room.

I saw my big brother with needles and wires going all over him.

I felt the blood drop from my face. I walked over to the edge of the bed and held his hand a few of my tears falling onto his pale cold skin.

"Please wake up beau, I need you" I whispered.

James POV

My best mate is in a coma his/our little sister is in hysterics and me and Daniel are just sitting here shocked.

I looked in the window of his room and saw Soph sitting there heartbroken. crying into her hands and holding his hand.

Sophie POV

After a while I stopped crying and wiped the rest of my tears away with my hand. I pressed a kiss to his forehead "I love you Beaujob please wake up soon" I stood up and walked out.

"Can we go home now?" I asked Luke.

"Yeah I think mum is gonna stay the night though"

"Okay, bye mum love you" I said giving her a hug.

She kissed my forehead and told me to be careful, before Luke came over and picked me up i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck nuzzling my head in his shoulder. He put me on his hip.

This must look weird a 15 year old getting carried by her 17 year old brother. We drove home in silence and when we got home I went straight to beaus room hopped under the covers breathing in his familiar scent and cried myself to sleep.