Skyscraper

I woke up to a buzzing sound under my pillow . I lifted up the pillow to find my phone. It had one unread messages and 4 missed calls I opened the first one it and it read

Mummyyy- Beau is looking better today. Love you xxxxx

The second one was from Reece yes Reece Mastin my boyfriend. 

ReEcY! <3- hey gorgeous, I heard about your brother. I'm coming over soon no buts. You need me baby okay I know you do coz James told me haha. Love you baby girl. Xox <3

I placed my phone on beaus bedside table as I heard voiced downstairs. 

Footsteps came up to the door and opened it i squeezed my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep. I felt two weights get on the bed Beside me. "Baby sisterrrrrrrrr" I heard two voices whisper. "Fuck off" I mumbled into the pillow, rolling over onto my stomach. "I guess you don't want your surprise then do ya?" Luke asked. 

"Yes!! I'm up" I yelled. 

"Hurry up let's go downstairs" Luke yelled walking out the door. 

"Jai-Jai carry me? Please!" I asked  

"Okay" he sighed bending down I jumped on his back and he carried me downstairs. 

Jai dropped me on the couch and skip and James were still sleeping there I sat on top of skip waiting for him to wake up. 

"Skippy, wake up" I cooed in his ear.  

"Whaatttttt" he mumbled. 

"I can't believe you didn't wake up when I first sat on you!" I yelled accidentally waking James up. 

"We'll it's not my fault you weigh like nothing" 

"Fuck all of you's who woke me up" James stated. 

"Awwwww sorry Jamesy" I screeched going over to give him a hug. He hugged me back quickly then let go.  

Someone cleared their throat at the front door. "What about your boyfriend." I ran over to the door and saw Reece I walked over and he wrapped me in a bear hug kissing my forehead. "I missed you Reece" I exclaimed. 

"I missed you too babe" he said wire kissing me.

Me Reece And Luke were watching a movie I was sitting in between Reece's legs as he had his arms around my waist. I had no ideas of where jai was.

"Isn't Jai meant to be going to America today?" 

"Shit Yes" I screeched jumping up and running downstairs. 

"Jai-Jai"I screeched 

"Don't call me Jai-Jai and what?" 

"Aren't you going to America today?" 

"Yeah tonight" 

"Okay" I whispered.