Being the brooks brothers sister

"WAKE UP SLUT!"

"Fuck off beau"

"You asked for it"

I felt a cold icy bucket tip over my bed and saturate me

"Beau! Where Am I supposed to sleep tonight?"

"I dunno"

" I'll sleep with you then haha"

"Fine! Ill be at a party till late anyway"

"BEAU, SOPHIE BREAKFAST!"Mum yelled.

We ran downstairs shoving each other on the way.

When we got to the kitchen I saw Luke and Jai shirtless eating bacon and eggs." Ewww put a top on" I pretended to fake gag

"Shut up soph, your top went see through nice bra" Luke winked while wrapping me in a hug and putting me into a headlock. Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Sophia Brooks beau, Luke and Jai's younger sister. I'm 15 and I love one direction!!

"Lukeyyyyy let me go!!" I screeched wriggling around in his arms.he chuckled and grabbed my arms behind my back. "Jai! Help meeeee!" I yelled.

"Nah soph your stuck now" jai replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~

"Soph come with me to the shops?" Beau screamed up the stairs

"Okay hold on!"

I put on my dark blue skinny jeans and a YMCMB sweatshirt and threw my hair into a messy bun.

"Beaujob I'm ready!"

"Okay bye mum love you" we said in sync

"Beaujob?"

"Sophjob"

"GASP are you mocking me?"

"Haha no seriously what do you want?"

"Umm why did dad leave us?" I said choking up.

"Awhh bubba" he said reaching for my hand still keeping one on the steering wheel.

"I honestly don't know, I guess he just didn't want us" beau exclaimed pulling into an empty car park.

"C'mon bub let's go shopping"

"Why are we shopping?"

"Because I would like to spoil my baby sister" he said getting out of the car.

I hopped out and walked over to him sniffling.He opened his arms and wrapped me in a bear hug. "Don't cry over him bub he's not worth your tears" he stated brushing my tears away with his thumb.

"Thanks Beaujob, love you"

"Love you too."

*************** back at home after shopping*********

"Bye everyone see ya later or tomorrow love you" beau screamed before heading to the party.

Me Luke,Jai, James and Skip were watching 21 Jump Street.Mum was asleep. I heard the phone ring. " I'll Get it!" I screeched.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this the Brooks residence?"

"Yes it is how may I help you?"

"This is Dr Jenkins from Melbourne city hospital we have a Mr Beau Brooks here, he had a car crash-"

That's all I needed to hear before I dropped the phone and fell to the floor tears streaming down my face.

Luke's POV

I heard a crash come from the kitchen and I ran to see Soph on the floor bawling her eyes out the phone beside her on the floor. "What happened bub" I asked picking her up and cradling her like a baby. She pointed at the phone. "Hello this is Luke brooks please tell me who or what the fuck made my baby sister cry"

"Ahhh mr brooks your older brother has had a car crash and is in surgery right now"

"Okay well be there as soon as we can"

I brushed the hair out of sophs face and kissed her forehead. "It'll be okay" I whispered into her hair.