Party in the USA

I woke up on one end of the couch with beau down the other end. His stupid fucking phone was ringing. I kicked him in the side "answer your fucking phone" I growled. "Faaarrk who pissed in your cornflakes?" He asked sarcastically. "Lala" I smirked. He picked up his phone. "Yeah okay thanks I'll tell her" "soph?" "Yeah what?" " Don't scream in my ear when I tell you this, but Luke and Jai want you to come back to America with me." I squealed I couldn't help myself. "Yayyyy!" I screeched. "Sorry beaujob" I winced as I saw him rub his head. "It's okay bub I haven't seen you this happy in a long time". "Is Jamesy and Skip there too?" I asked curiously. "Umm DUH of course retard" "just because im the youngest doesn't mean in the dumbest." I sassed back. "Yeah it does" he winked. "Fuck off you work in a sandwich shop dumbass". "SOPH GET PACKING NOW!!!!" Beau screamed up the stairs behind me. "OKAY BOSS" I screamed back at him.I threw my suitcase open and grabbed a heap of clothes and dumped them into it and zipped it up, who cares i can buy the shit i don't have. Beau came into my room and stood right beside me and kept edging closer. "PIPE THE FUCK DOWN" I yelled. He moved and screamed "KEEK WAR CUNT" recording me on his phone. "SOPH ANSWER YOUR FUCKING KEEK WAR CUNT" He screeched looking into the camera. "Fuck you, fuck you" I said pulling the finger at him, as he contiued to record himself , telling the fans that i'm going back to America with him.

14 hours later
After an eventful flight with my darling eldest brother we finally landed in L.A. Only to be mobbed by fans. Me and Beau exchanged glances before grabbing my hand and pushing through them all. Security was holding them all back so we could walk through, i started to feel dizzy so Beau bent down and signalled me to get on his back, he carried through the airport until we found the luggage carousel . Beau put me down and grabbed our bags, not letting me take mine. "SOPHIA BROOKS!!!!!" I heard 4 voices echo through the airport gate. "Luke, Jai,Skip, jamesy!!!!!!" I screeched and ran into luke and jai then james then good ol skip. "Hey Soph" I heard a American Accent say. "Ariana????" I yelled andd she came out form behind Jai. "Come here" She said opening her arms.