Twins turn 18!

Heyyyy update! dedicated to one of my best friends Jay she told me that this fanfic was amazing ahah thanks! ;)

Xx

-------------------------------------------

1 week later

I shot up sitting in my bed. It's okay it was just a dream.I peered at the clock 2:35 am Great!i wish Reece was here to cuddle me and tell me everything is fine. I trudged out of my room and into Beau's. "Beau!" I whisper/yelled "Fuck off Jai" He mumbled. "Um im not Jai" "Sophie what could you possibly want at 2 am" He whispered angry. " Im sorry, I had a nightmare, ill just go to Luke then!" I whispered back "Oh sorry Bub here get in" He said moving the covers to the side. I jumped in next to my eldest brother and snuggled into his side. "Go to sleep im right here" he said kissing my forehead. I shut my eyes and drifted off slowy.

"Awwhh they look cute!" i heard Jai whisper.

"Take a Photo for twitter" Luke mumbled.

"Dont you fucking dare!" Beau yelled ripping the covers off and jumping on Luke.

"Kids! It's 8:00 in the morning calm down!" I said imitating mums voice.

They all pissed themselves laughing.

"Oi Jai where's Ariana?" Luke asked

"Still in our room in bed asleep"

"Oh haha surprised she didn't wake up!" Beau yelled.

"Twins out I need to talk to beau" I stated. They death glared me "twins out" they stated snapping their fingers, walking out.

JAI POV

"I can't believe they forgot our 18 even Ariana!" I said to Luke pissed off.

Soph POV

"For the surprise party what kinda music do ya reckon?" I asked beau James and skip who had now just barged into Beaus room.

"Umm put some eminem, knife party, skrillex and shit"

"Okay can I put at least one Reece song please?!" I asked

"Yeah I S'pose"

I ran into my room and got a blank disc.

"Okay Beaujob pass me the laptop" I plugged it in made a playlist secretly adding some At sunset, 5SOS and 1D as well as the other songs they like.

There was a knock on the door and skip jumped over top of me to get it.

"Who the fuck are you?, James Bond?" James asked sarcastically. "Hehe morning guys!" Ariana said.

"Hey Ari" beau said patting the spot in between me and him. She eyes it warily and sat on the edge of his bed.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"We'll IM making the cd for Jakes party" (a/n jake is Jai and Luke put together) I said putting emphasis on I'm.

REECE POV

I just got a call from beau and he asked if I can perform at my baby girls brothers party to surprise Soph. "Okay ill be there, I'll ask my manager to book a ticket"

"Okay sweet cya later Reece text me when you land and ill pick you up and take you to the hotel"

"Alright cheers man cya" I said before hanging up. Well time to go to Melbourne.

SophiePOV

I was watching reruns of victorious when I felt someone sit beside me.

"You don't talk like that in real life huh?" I asked