•1•

No Ones POV:
Mikey wrapped his nunchucks around Donnie's bō staff and flipped it across the room. Donnie gasped and ran towards his staff,  Mikey jumped away from Donnie and let him grab his staff, once Donnie had got his grip he was quick to turn around and swing at Mikey's legs, Mikey hopped but Donnie expected this and flipped his bō staff around, causing the end to hit Mikey's chest and pull him to the wall. The end of the staff remained on Mikey's chest, this caused a horrid stinging to Mikey's lungs. The orange masked turtle squinted his eyes in pain and reacted quickly, he kicked Donnie off, Mikey tried to sooth the sting in his throat by holding it with his spare hand. "That is enough." Leo said, Splinter looked at Leo and nodded. "What! Mikey hasn't even touched this brainiacs body yet!" Raph yelled.
"Raph, the match was over when Donnie pinned Mikey to the wall, by the time Mikey kicked Donnie off he would've been dead so the match is now over." Leo explained, Donnie nodded and stood up. "Good job Mike-" Donnie was cut off his sentence when Mikey ran off towards his room.
All three brothers looked at each other and then to the wise rat. "Leave him be. He might just need the toilet, you all may go now." Splinter said, everyone nodded and walked out, going to do their own thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikey held a tight grip on his bed sheets as his knees were planted to his carpet, coughing harshly. Mikey repeatedly hit his chest while coughing harder, trying to get whatever was in his throat out.
Blood began to spit out of Mikey's mouth, the youngest turtle's baby blue eyes began to tear up at the sore pain that seemed to never end. After about three more minutes of blood slowly spilling out, a large rose following by petals fell out. Mikey gasped in relief yet pain, Mikey quickly wiped his eyes and mouth from the blood and took a closer look to the rose with Mikey's blood covering it.
'It's probably the pink flowers I ate from Leo's room...' Mikey thought tiredly.
Mikey picked up, being mindful of the sharp thorns that were sticking out. The rose was a beautiful orange with pink at the end of the petals. 'Odd.. these aren't the pink flowers I ate? Oh! I should show my bro's how cool this flower looks though!'
Mikey wanted so desperately to go show his brothers what he technically threw up. The orange turtle attempted to stand up, only to fall, his body was weak and Mikey didn't realise how tired he suddenly had become. Mikey shook it off and forced his limp body up. And forced his aching limbs out of his room and to the living room, where Leo, Raph and Donnie sat, watching the news.
"G-Guys guess what I just c-coughed u-up-" Mikey held the rose in the air only to be cut off.
"Cut it Mikey, if you have a cough drink some water after, if it's not that then no we are not looking for your skateboard again! You need to start doing stuff yourself Mikey." Raph said harshly, non of the brothers even bothered to turn and send a single glance at the young turtle. Mikey's arm went limp as it fell to his side. Mikey shakily lifted his arm and see the rose one last time before making an escape from the hall to the kitchen. Mikey rinsed the flower from his beautiful scarlet blood, once Mikey saw the rose without its violet blood it had looked pure and joyful, like he was.
Mikey smiled weakly and got himself a class of water to cool his painful throat.
A light thump was heard behind Mikey, the young turtle turned around and spotted his was his one and only papa; Master Splinter.
"Hey Papa!" Mikey waved, his voice slightly weak and raspy. "Hello my son, are you well?" Splinter asked. Mikey nodded, the orange turtle then glanced at the carrot orange rose and smiled weakly, he turned around fully and gave the rose to Splinter. Splinters ears rose as he gently took the rose from Mikey's lime green hand that was covered in wraps.
"My son, I have never seen such a colour of a rose this bright and obvious, especially in New York, where did you get this?" Splinter asked.
Mikey's stomach turned in nervousness, he didn't think coughing up a rose was much of a big deal, just a part of being a mutant and just simply said, "o-oh, I just saw it in the bin yesterday near the flower store, I washed it!" Mikey smiled widely. Splinter hummed and patted Mikey's head. "Thank you my son. I will be sure to take good care of it." The wise rat smiled softly. Mikey nodded tiredly, Splinter noticed, "go rest up Michelangelo." Splinter last spike before lightly pushing Mikey's back towards the exit of the kitchen, Mikey nodded and walked away. He saw his brothers still attached to the TV screen and left them be. Mikey walked into his room and shut the door behind him. He turned in his night light and stared down at the blood and petals that covered his favourite carpet. Mikey looked around and saw there was nothing he could hide them with. So Mikey quickly pushed his carpet under the bed, leaving very little out. Mikey sighed and climbed the bed. Resting his head on the pillow, closing his eyes and passed out.