•9•

•Mikey's POV:•
I woke up early morning, I went on my T-pod and looked at the date... not long, maybe a day or two left.
With a sigh I sat up and hopped outta bed, fixing myself up.
'Same doodoo, different day.' I thought, a lump was in my throat, making it hard to breath. I decided to check if I could speak. I opened my mouth only to find nothing came out.
I cursed myself mentally. 'I'll just say I lost my voice.' I thought and left my room.
I made breakfast and left it in the table for everyone.
I then left the lair and gone to the surface. 'Time to get sensei's gift.' I thought with a smile. Then an idea popped in my head.
'How about I make my last few days with a smile and make it last.' I smirked I put my headphones on and put on some music.
(The music uptop)

I ran across the roofs of buildings, while I listened to the song, thinking of all the memory's I had with my papa. I tried to chuckle and a wide smile rose across my face. Feeling the cold bitter air nip at my green skin felt amazing a fresh. The rising sun giving the sky a lovely orange and pink colour, to mix with the fluffy white clouds. I stared at the clouds, getting lost in thought of trying to picture images in the clouds.

I took a sharp corner and landed on the roof of my destination. I pulled out a picture of my family, me, Raph, Leo, Donnie and Sensei. I climbed down by the ladder and snuck inside. I quickly looked around and saw a picture frame, the same size as the current picture that was laid in my three fingered hand. I grabbed it and stuffed the picture in it. I the ran out and climbed to the roof again. I held the picture close to my plastron until I reached the craft store. Thankfully yet to open.
I climbed in through a vent and grabbed some stickers, paint and pencils with some paper. I climbed to the roof and laid everything out. The wind wasn't harsh at all, so the paper stayed in place.
I began to sketch out what I wanted and quickly sketched it on the picture frame.
It was waves of Blue, Red, Purple and Orange. And at the top was a massive sun with a goatee.
I grabbed my stickers and stuck flowers and cats all over it, also with love hearts.
I grabbed it and lifted it from the ground, seeing it in perfect view, and just how I imagined it.
I hugged my gift and got up, running off back to the lair.

Once I got there Leo was on the couch watching Space Hero's, "hey where'd you go?" Leo asked. "Oh just for a morning Job." I coughed. My voice was back... but so was the pain. I waved bye to Leo and ran to my room.
I threw the picture frame on my bed and fell to my knees. I grabbed the pizza box and coughed as hard as my tense body would allow me. My stomach hurt as if it was eating itself alive, My lungs burn and my throat was dying. I stuffed two fingers down my throat, and finally.
So much blood fell out and with around 14 petals around them. I closed the box and weakly wipes my mouth. I put the box away and grabbed sensei's gift, putting it with the others.