•10•

•Mikey's POV:•
Not long, maybe a few hours... maybe another day. Whatever it is, I'm feeling weaker by the second.
I was currently in the living room, reading one of my comic books, I hummed not wanting my last moments to end like.. this.
I got up and weakly yet quickly raced to Donnie's lab. I knocked on the door and entered. "Hey Mikey, what's up?" Donnie asked as I walked up towards him, "hey, just wanted to see what your doing." I smiled, he smiled back and turned back to his project, "oh well I'm mixing Warfarin with Januvia also with some sulfuric acid. So far they are bubbling and the gen powder is turning green with a mix of purple, a small fire should start up soon and it could be 8 times hotter than the sun itself!" Donnie blabbered on some gibberish, "cool! Can I help?" I asked, leaning to the side seeing his project.
"Uh... sorry Mikey. But this isn't exactly the project to mess around with.." Donnie mumbled, i puffed my cheeks out, "hey i won't mess with it." I commented. Donnie rolled his eyes, "you can't anyway, it's a one turtles job on this one." Donnie gave another excuse. I let my arms fall to the sides of me, "okay then.." I smiled, "maybe later?" I asked. Donnie hummed, "maybe tomorrow." Donnie mumbled. I clenched my fists and looked down, a shadow casting over my eyes, "sure." I sighed, I bent down and hugged him "love you bro." I lastly said, standing up and leaving the lab.
I looked towards the Dojo, where Leo would most likely be.
I walked up and slightly opened the door, seeing that Leo was training but by himself.
"Um, heh Leo." I smiled, he stopped his training and looked towards me, "hey Mikey, anything wrong?" He asked, I walked in the dojo fully, "uh, not exactly, is it alright if we play some games or maybe we can train together?" I asked, Leo hummed in thought, he looked at me studying my face, I shifted in my spot uncomfortably, "maybe not Otouto, you seem tired. Maybe you can sleep, we can train after dinner alright?" Leo smiled, I smiled brightly and hugged him, "thanks dude!" I hugged him tightly, his confused figure hugged my smaller one back.
I pulled back and left the Dojo, at least I get to spend some time with Leo later. I quickly danced to Raph's room. I stood in front of his room, I lifted my hand and was about to knock until I heard a loud crash and shouting coming from his room. I heard him loud and clear, "WHY DIDNT HE KILL HIM?! IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW NINJUTSU FOR SHI-" I quickly roared off towards the kitchen before I gave Raph to finish his sentence.
'Let's start dinner now then.' I sighed looking at the time.
I had began to make some of my favourite Pizza soup, my brother's favourite too.
I set the food over the table and went to the entrance of the kitchen, poking my head out, "Dinner's ready!" I shouted, I saw papa come out as well, I panicked since I didn't expect him to eat as well, I quickly made him a batch and set it on the table, everyone took their seat and ate. I know it wasn't like me, but before I ate I put my hands together and closed my eyes, praying.
Once I opened my eyes and saw staring at me confusingly, "why are you praying Mikey?" Leo asked, I shrugged, "just felt right to give me respect." I shrugged and began to dig in like everyone els.
I savoured the flavour against my tastebuds, enjoying every little thing of my last moments eating...

I felt like tonight was going to be my last