Jeongyeon At Your Service

Saturday Morning.

Sana, Tzuyu and MoMo woke up, cleaned theirselves and changed cascual wears. They had breakfast with MoMo's mother ,Mrs.Hirai.
After that, MoMo and Sana are chatting while Tzuyu took a daily newspaper and just reading it quietly beside her unnies.

Not sooner, Mr.Yoo 's car arrived. It is a red Honda, Swift brand.

"Ohhh~ Mr.Yoo car has arrived.", Tzuyu head tilts and looked through the glass door. Sana and MoMo also look at it. And then, MoMo gets up and open the door and waiting Mr.Yoo to come out from the car.

All the car's windows are black. So the girls could not see who is inside really but they thought only that it might be Mr.Yoo.

The car's front door opens up and a girl with a slim figure came out of the car.And , looking at them.

Tzuyu and MoMo know who is here now. But Sana is lost.

Momo asked the girl with a short yellow hair,

"J-jeongyeon unnie. What brings you here?", her voice looks nervous because there is a girl who is a famous student at Herim Highs already.

Tzuyu then stands up and come front door to greet Jeongyeon. Sana follows Tzuyu too.

"Jeongyeon Unnie, Hi ", Tzuyu greets in a calm manner.

The tall girl looks at Tzuyu and then she close the front door of the car.

"Tzuyu. Good morning. I am coming to pick up you girls for your shopping today. Plus, my father wants me to make friends with you girls. So, Here I am . Jeongyeonie today at your service ,Ladies."

"That is a good opportunity to become friends with you too Jeongyeon unnie.
Ah..Aunty Hirai. Mr.Yoo's daughter has arrived. She will accompany for all of us today.", Tzuyu talks to Jeongyeon and also talks to Mrs.Hirai who just comes out from kitchen.

"Ahh great~ please take care of our kids.", Mrs.Hirai looks to Jeongyeon.

"Yes madam. ", Jeongyeon nods and then she goes inside the car back when opened the front door.

MoMo opens the back door for Sana and Tzuyu. And then, Sana and Tzuyu go inside first and then MoMo goes inside of the car. Mrs.Hirai waves as the car just moves away from the manor.

.........