06

~Jimin's Pov~

As we walk out the gym room, Jihyo is talking about some stuff so i just laugh and talk back cause the topic is not that boring.

"Wait, did you see taehyung? Uh. . . If where did he go? I didn't see him after we left the cafeteria." Jihyo said looking around.

"I don't know." I simply responded.

"Just don't bring that guy into our convers-" i didn't continue what was i'm talking when i bump into someone.

"Mianhae." The girl apologized as she bowed.

"Yah Jimin! You should look where you're walking!" Jihyo scolded.

"Sorry." I apologized then we just continued walking.

"That's the transferee from incheon high right?" I asked.

"Uhm." She nodded. Bong serin.

"What was your talking before?" Jihyo asked that snapped out my thoughts.

"Um. . .yeah. I said. . . we should befriend the new students, like taehyung. You know, take them for a look around the school." I smiled nervously. I hope she don't notice that i was just lying- or in this case saying the different topic. Ugh, i hate lying to her.

"Ne. You're right, daebak! You're really smart." She smiled.

We headed to the separate restroom to change our clothes and go to our locker to get our things for the next class.

"Ugh! Math subject. I hate it." Jihyo said.

"You have to study or else your future husband will hate you, cause you don't know how to solve math problems." I low key teased, looking at the front.

"If its the real reason. What if he'll hate me 'cause i'm too violent?" She asked with a pout.

"That won't happen pabo." I messed her hair.

"Yah!" She slap my hand. I just laugh.

"Don't worry, if you don't know the answer. . . just peak here." I point at my papers. She smiled.

"You're the best!" She said and pinch my cheek.

"Yah!" I slap her hand, imitating his action a while ago. We entered the room, our class mates eyes looking at us in daggers. They followed their gaze when we're heading in our own seats.

"What's wrong with them?" Jihyo whispered.

"I don't know." I answered shortly then the students start their different conversations. Then our professor walked in and start the lesson.

<>

The class ended and its already lunch time. We walk to our locker.

"Jihyo~ah!" Taehyung ran to us. And here we go again-

"Taehyung-ssi. Let's eat lunch together." Jihyo said.