15

<TOMORROW, AFTERNOON>

~Jihyo's Pov~

"Enjoy your date with taehyung, jihyo." Jimin said, effortlessly cute.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Where are you going now? Are you just going to stay here?" I asked. He just nod with a slight shrug.

"I don't have something to do outside so, i'll just stay home." He replied.

"Your outfit is really cute."he smiled as he hopped on the couch.

(She wears this and the clips taehyung buy for her)

We heard a beep from outside.

"Looks like here's your man." He said as he look out the window.

"Bye bye chim~" i waved at him.

"Be safe." He said and i just nod. I walk outside only to see taehyung smiling at me. I hopped in his car.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked with a smile.

"Maybe. . . to the mall." I responded, making him smile and nod. He drove to the mall and soon we've arrived.

"Let's go on the second floor." He said then hold my hand. I look at him and smiled. We walk to the escalator together, hand and hand. We walk around but then i spotted a cute dog. (Y'all know who's it.)

"Let's go to that pet shop." I pointed to the small place located near the corridor. He nods and walk to the pet shop. I drag him to the dog section.

"You want to buy a dog?" He asked.

"Well, I want to but— i don't have enough money with me. . . So we're just going to look for now." I said with a smile.

~Taehyung's Pov~

We walk to the dogs section and seeing Jihyo looks so happy seing the cute dogs and hear them how to bark with their little voices, makes me happy as well. We continue to look but jihyo stopped in front of a small cage.

"Aww~ this dog is so cute." She cooed as she smile, looking at the dog. But then the cute little dog barked.

"Cute voice. Don't worry baby, i'll buy you when I have enough money." She whispered but still, enough for me to hear it. I smiled on her cuteness.

"Good afternoon maam and sir, may i help you?" An old man appeard.

"Are going to buy this pup?" The ahjussi asked.

"Aniy—"

"Ne, we'll going to buy it. How much for this cute little puppy?" I asked while Jihyo just look at me in shock.