07

~Jimin's Pov~

Our classes had finally ended and now we're heading to the gate.

"See you tomorrow guys." Serin waved us goodbye as she walk away.

"See ya." I heard jihyo mumbled.

"Yah, we're going at Jin hyung's" i declared.

"Arasso." She simply answered. We hopped inside my car as i drove off.

"How's the walk with taehyung?" I asked, glancing to her then focus on the road.

"It's good, i guess." She sighed.

"I'm not convinced." I said as i take a glance at her once again.

"He's weird." She replied with a confused face.

"Because he's from outer space? He's the alien of the group." I chuckled.

"Aniyo. Its not what i mean. I don't know. . . Maybe- its just, it was all good in the beginning but when we were on the tree- just forget about it." she said with a sly sigh. I drove to the grocery.

"You said we're going to Jin hyung's." She said.

"We have to shop foods for our refrigerator, it's empty." I said as i walk out the car. She followed me as i grab a pushing cart and walk through the racks.

"Go and pick whatever you like." I said that make her smile.

"You'll pay." She said.

"Okay maam, it'll be my treat." I smiled then she walked away happily. I just chuckled then went on getting some frozen foods. I get the foods that we have to get for us to live- well that's maybe exaggerating.

~

She get different kinds of foods and placed it in the cart.

"I'll wait for you outside." She said and i just nod. I walk to the line and after just a moment, it was my turn already.

"55 bucks sir." The cashier said. I paid for the goods and wait for it to be packed up.

"Gomasseumnida." She thanked and gave me the groceries. I walk outside and see jihyo smiling beside the drivers seat's door.

"Put it inside, i'll drive." She said.

"But you don't have a license." I said as i put the groceries at the back seat.

"Who says?" She asked and wiggle her drivers license.

"When did you even have one?" I asked.

"I drive my mom's car so. . ." We both take our now swapped seats in the car, then she started driving off.

~

"Are you sure it's okay to park here?" She asked.

"Neeeee~" i answered, too busy eating my chocolate sticks. After parking the car, we both walk out and ring the doorbell. Jin hyung opened the door and let us in with a smile.

"How's school?" He asked.

"Nice." I answered shortly.

"Jihyo, we have to talk about your job in my restaurant." He smiled. Jihyo just nod as they walk inside Jin hyung's office.

~Jihyo's Pov~

"You have to work everyday cause i really need waitress for now, and it's 24/7 so you have to work hard, and your shifting partner is just from 3:00 am to 5:30." Jin hyung explained.