Episode 2

What you thought I was just give you just the first Chapter/Episode nope this been in the work for a while so here you go Episode two.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allen: "Alright, so I somehow got into Beacon a year ahead of schedule. Pretty damn impressed if I do say so myself. Still, I wonder why Ozpin wants me to come? He could just wait a whole year. No point, on thinking too much into it I just do what I came to do...make a name for myself." *Allen then pull out his book*

???: "Oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!"

???: (gasping) "Please stop."

???: (releasing her sister) "But I'm so proud of you!"

???: "Really Sis, it was nothing."

???: "What do you mean? It was incredible! Everyone at Beacon is going to think you're the bee's knees."

Allen: *look over from his book* "Hmm, by the sound of it, their siblings. And judging from how it looks I think I might have found the person Ozpin might have also moved up early. This is going to be interesting." *Allen looked back down at his book and noticed someone was walking up to him. "Ignore them Allen, they might not be looking at you...." *He waited a couple seconds and can tell they haven't left yet. "*sigh* alright they haven't left yet....well let's get this over with."

???: "So, you're just gonna ignore a girl like that? I know you can tell you know I'm here."

Allen: *close the book* "*sigh* Hello." Allen looked up and saw a pretty tall girl with white ears and nice long silk white hair.

???: *smile* "See, was that so hard?"

Allen: *crack a slight smirk* "Yes. So, let's get down to business, what do you want?"

???: "Can't a girl start up a friendly chatter."

Allen: "Well, do you do that to everyone or only certain people."

???: "Well, only those who interest me and..." *point her finger at Allen* "You interest me. Something about you tells me you're special."

Allen: *chuckled a bit* "That good one either this all seeing eye of her is really something or it is broken. Special is something the person makes of it."

???: "Coming from the boy with two different colored eyes."

Allen: *lost the grin* "*sigh* You know if you're gonna judge people on appearance you're not gonna get far."

???: "Hmm?" *it has then drawn on her what he was getting at* "OH! Oh, no I'm sorry I didn't mean it that way. It's just this as far as I've gotten in conversations since well..." *she wiggled her ears.* "well...talking to anyone."

Allen: *He gives her a confusing look* "What, you being a Faunus has anything? Also, I don't have a problem with Faunus unless they cause trouble."

???: "I still find it interesting that you're still talking with me. It's clear you don't want to be bothered."

Allen: *cracked a smile* "Well, maybe it is the fact that you are interesting to me."

The White rabbit Faunus smiled; she then put her hand out. Allen gives her a confused look?

Silva: "Name Silva...Silva Ageir."

Allen then stood up. He shakes Silva's hand and smiles.

Allen: "Allen...Allen King."