Vol 2. Ep 10

Howdy, Howdy everyone! Yes your seeing this right. I was able to finish another episode of this fic while I was away and also I mean I'm back in the state so I can write. It's been quite a while I can say that. 

Yes, folks I know what's going on with RWBY and along with Rooster teeth shutting down, it...it took me by surprise for sure. I will say it doesn't mean I will stop making RWBY fanfic it. It just mean by the time this drop if vol 10 hasn't drop or we don't get an ending I will just have to come up with an ending myself in the near future but we will see. I have a lot to catch up to do first.

Edit: So....at the time coming back and updating this, RWBY FOUND A NEW HOME! And it's VIZ! I'll put my trust in Viz. Hopefully that means we get more side content for RWBY now like some type of spin-off and maybe more for the manga side. Who know's but we will have to wait and see. So here to RWBY returning!!

I won't take too much of your time other then;

Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The opening ends with the view of General James Ironwood looking out from the landing docks of Beacon Academy to the city of Vale at night, a few airships hovering over the lit-up buildings. Walking up from behind him is Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda: "Trouble sleeping?"

Ironwood: *Looking back, gripping his shoulder with the other hand.* "Arm was acting up."

Glynda: "Of course, so logically, you got out of bed, dressed yourself completely, and decided to gaze menacingly out into the distance." He approaches all the way to his side and then looks at him, concerned. "What's wrong?"

Ironwood: "I've trusted him for years. We both have. I just... I can't help but feel like he's keeping us in the dark."

(A/N: *cough* *cough*)

Glynda: "Don't be ridiculous! You know well that we are not the ones in the dark."

Ironwood: *Laughs humorously.* "That makes it worse! I refuse to believe that a man I've trusted for so long would act so... passively."

Glynda: *Puts a reassuring hand on her friend's shoulder.* "You're a good person, James. You've always done what is best for the people, even against strong protests. It's admirable. But it's high time you stopped talking about trust and started showing it." Drops her hand as they stare into the distance together. "Ozpin has the experience that the rest of us lack. And I think that's something worth remembering."

Ironwood: "I guess you're right; on the topic of experience, what can you tell me about that boy Allen."

Glynda: "You mean Allen King?"

Ironwood: "Hmm, so that's his full name. What is his past? It's been a long time since I've seen a boy be so poised under pressure and even explain information calmly. He clearly has experience in that field or had an excellent teacher."

Glynda: "Honestly, outside his family name and Ozpin recruiting him, we basically have next to nothing about this boy. He's considered one of the top two students of the first year. But you know Ozpin, he has always had an eye for talent."

Ironwood: "That is very true."

We headed over to Allen and his team. Allen was on the lookout up in a tree, leaning against it. He looked at the white dust crystal necklace around his neck before looking back out to the broken moon, thinking about life. Down near the camp, his team, Team ASHE, was all in their sleeping bags.