Episode 17

IT IS TIME!!!! For the final episode of Vol 1. I hope you all ready buckled up and enjoy the Chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Allen was tapping his foot on the floor. The weekend has passed, and Blake hasn't come back yet. He was also processing the information that Blake is a Faunus and was a part of the White Fang. And two of his teammates knew about her being a Faunus.

Allen: *sigh* "Alright, I'm sure Ruby is gonna want help finding Blake but first let's get some things straight." He pointed to Silva. "You knew Blake this entire time was a Faunus and was a part of the White Fang."

Silva: "Yep."

Allen: "Ok, what else can you tell us about Blake since you clearly have history with her that you're not letting out."

Silva: "It's simple, she was naïve and young, just like so many other Faunus. I'm sure you all remember but The White Fang was a peaceful protest at first. Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between Humans and the Faunus. And Blake, like many others, saw it like that. We were promise equality, the Faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And slowly we stopped becoming a peaceful protest to straight up our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. Blake believed at first we were making a difference at first but as soon we started changing she ran just like she always...do."

Allen: *raise an eyebrow to that last word she said.* "You sure have some history with Blake?"

Silva: "You can say that. Let's just leave at that. From our first meeting at this school I could see that she was trying to hide herself but of course she failed and now she is running away thinking that would solve things."

Allen: "Ok, what's your history with Blake? You seem to know more than you're letting on."

Silva: "Not really, I just saw her at some of the White Fangs rallies and I just remember her face, that's all."

Allen: "Oh, Silva I know you, the way you're speaking about her and how you look at her at times here a lot more behind this."

Silva: "You sure? You might be wrong for once, oh great leader." *smile*

Allen: *smile* "I have been with this team for a while and I think I got a good feeling about how we all are. It's just the way you're explaining things just makes me ask more questions. So, how about this, what is your history with the White Fang? And don't say you don't have any. Every Faunus knows the White Fang and you clearly saw some of their stuff first hand with the way you explain Blake ran." *smile*

Silva: *sigh* "I can't get anything past you, I can be the leader. Once it slip."

Allen: "NoPe."

Silva: "I knew I would have to tell y'all soon or later so here goes nothing." Silva took a deep breath. "I was also a part of the White Fang...." The room got super quiet. "Not just a part of it but I was one of its commanders." Emelie and Henry had shocked expressions on their face; Allen had a calm look. "Just like Blake I joined at a young age, you can say I was also born into it as well. But the difference between them is The New Leader of the White Fang saw great potential in me, and I knew it was going to go down the more aggressive route way before Blake knew. And I knew what I was doing wrong but I didn't care...as long I got to feed myself and my remaining family of who I had left. And thanks to my skill it didn't take long for me to rank up high in the White Fang and I wasn't afraid to beat the crap out of some humans. But," Silva took another deep breath. "I got tired of it. I got tired of all the fights, tired of all the Bloodshed. Yes, We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear. I want to gain respect another way and for me that was to become a Huntress. So here I am as your team Faunus, a former Commander of the White Fang." Silva put her head down.