Episode 13

Yep time for the next part of this. I should be done with all the Vol 1 rough draft and finishing cleaning up some the stuff in them and most these episode are pretty sure so we here go Ep 13.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a couple weeks since Allen, Pyrrha, and Jaune talked on top of the roof, and since then, Jaune hasn't been talking with any of his friends and has been hanging out with Cardin and his lackeys.

Allen: *in his bed with his face in his pillow* 'Jaune is an idiot. He wants to be a hero so bad but doesn't know the steps it takes to get there. And plus, I have a feeling Cardin heard Jaune tell us the truth about his fake transcripts. Which in turn he has Jaune due his dirty work. If I'm taking a guess he is going to want to get back at me and Pyrrha. Most likely me first since I was the first to kick his ass, one up him in class so much, and I did break his nose. He is definitely still upset about that.' Allen was sitting up, thinking to himself; his team all looked at each other with a questionable look, and Silva was the first to hop off her bed and walk over to Allen.

Silva: "Hey, Boss are....are you ok?"

Allen: *snapping out his thoughts* "Hmm? Oh yeah, sorry I was thinking about some more stuff."

Emelie: "I just checked his aura. He was lying."

Allen: "WAIT!? YOU CHECK MY AURA! NO FAIR!"

Emelie: *chuckled and stuck her tongue out*

Silva: "Alright, what happened?"

Allen sighs, and he sits up. And tell them what happened on the roof with Jaune, Pyrrha, and him.

Allen: "And that basically it, so in lame man terms Jaune an idiot."

Henry: "So, that's why he was trash, poor guy, never anyone there to teach him."

Silva: "Well, he might as well go back home and at this point if he can't accept the fact he needs help he might not even need to be here."

Henry: "Harsh don't you think Silva?"

Allen: "No, she's right. Jaune isn't gifted, say someone like You or Weiss but even y'all had someone teach you right?"

Henry: "Yeah, I had a teacher. He was a damn good one at that."

Silva: "I had friends and family."

Emelie: "Same family."

They all look at Allen.

Allen: "What?"

Emelie: "Did you have someone to teach you?"

Allen: "*sigh* You already know that I was alone most of my life. I'm self taught. The difference between me and Jaune though is I watch and learn. I saw so many different ways to fight. I combine what I saw and combine into the way I saw that work for me. Jaune...*sigh* The poor bastard is a blank slate. If that poor fool can't accept help around him he will just be the same and someone close to him will pay for his weakness." Allen looked down next to his bed and saw his bow; he got up and grabbed it, and began to leave.

Henry: "Where are you going this time of night?"

Allen: "For a walk." He leaves. In the hallway, he sees Jaune talking to Ruby.

Jaune: "I messed up. I did something I shouldn't have, and now Cardin has me on a leash, and Pyrrha won't even talk to me, and..." *breathes heavily through his nose* "I'm starting to think coming to this school was a bad idea." presses his back to his team's door and slides down to the floor in depression. "I'm a failure."