↳ | 𝟴 ; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗷 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 (𝟭)

━ chap 8

chap 8. the usj incident (1) !
alt title : unlikely alliances
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"FOR TODAY'S LESSON, YOU'LL be participating in a practice activity of search and rescue." aizawa begins, the bell ringing not so long ago.

classes continued as normal for the past few days, despite the construction work being done at the school. but with the existence of quirks it wasn't that difficult.

[y/n] had her suspicions that she might have been caught by the staff. the fact they haven't made a move caused her to be uneasy.

people with quirks can't see curses, so everything works in her favor. but like always, fushiguro was overthinking it.

"it's been decided that i, along with all might and a third staff member will coming along. as this site is off of the main campus." aizawa continues explaining to the class, as they're getting excited over today's lesson.

"don't get ahead of yourselves."

"yes, sir!"

the dark-haired man sighs, pressing a remote to open the compartments for their costumes. "it's entirely up to you if you wanna wear your costumes. be warned you aren't used to wearing them."

once giving them instructions to where to wait, the class makes their way to grab their costumes.

⨳ 𓏲˖ 🐺 ˖ ࣪ 🐾 ָ࣪ 𓏲⋆.

QUICKLY AFTER CHANGING, fushiguro waits at the nearby benches. her black furred demon dog waiting by her feet, her hand running through his coat.

his head rubs against her leg, showing returned affection. causing [y/n] to smile slightly at his antics.

"so it really does act like a normal animal."

[y/n]'s smile falls and raises a brow at the statement, glancing to see who had said that. to her surprise, it was... todoroki?

the two toned haired boy sat next to her in his god awful costume. his eyes trained on the dog, laced with a certain softness to them. unlike the glare he usually gives to fushiguro.

"why wouldn't he act like a normal animal?" she inquired him, head tilted towards him.

he doesn't look at her, which isn't unusual but the gesture makes her eyes roll. "considering my first impression was it was going to kill me, then yes. i would think otherwise."