↳ | 𝟬 ; 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵

━ prologue

prologue. innocent youth !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

NOT ALL MEN WERE created equally, that was a lesson izuku midoriya learned from a young age.

the young freckled boy, stands in front another. his legs were trembling, tears pricked his round eyes as he stood in a familiar fighting stance.

"enough kacchan!" he shouts fearfully. "y'already made him cry... stop it!"

another boy, the same age as midoriya, only laughed at his weak attempt to be brave. it was amusing to him and his two other friends.

"so deku, the quirkless wonder. thinks he can play hero, huh?" katsuki bakugo taunts, small explosions forming in his hands.

though he was scared, midoriya didn't move from his spot. staying in stance to protect the mildly injured kid behind him.

bakugo cracked his knuckles, creating explosions as he does so. he walks closer and closer to the quirkless boy, ready to give him the good old knuckle sandwich.

though, people in this strange society may not be born equally to each other.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TWO!?" a very familiar voice shouts to them, causing them to perk up.

before they knew it, both boys were bonked on the head, knocked down to the sandy ground of the playground.

we can always try and get along, at least.

"stop fighting!" [y/n] fushiguro scolds her best friends, her cute face having a sharp glare.

the other kids who were present, backed away from the scene. knowing they'll be caught dead by her if she saw them bullying midoriya.

while green haired boy can't help but look a little relieved to see his other best friend here to help him. even though he got hit as well, he was just happy to see her.

"you're not the boss of me witch!" bakugo barks, holding the spot where she hit him.

she huffs and crossed her arms. "i'll keep being the boss of you until you start being nice to izu!"

the blonde boy grumbles something incoherent as he stands up from ground. he glances at [y/n] who only gave him a look.

'awe man.' he slightly pouts, knew that look. it was the one where she won't leave him alone until he apologizes or does something right. most of the time he had to always apologize to the green haired boy.

still pouting and without saying a word, he walks over to midoriya and helps him up. the boy was confused, but said a quiet "thank you" in return.

"happy now, you witch? i helped him!" bakugo grumbles, crossing his arms.

"now hug it out!"

"eh?! no way!"

"hug it out or i'm not counting it as you doing a good deed!" [y/n] snaps back, causing the ashy-blonde boy to groan.

to others who don't know the three children, it seemed something like this was useless. but this is how they work, it's what glues the three together.

it was their mutual kindness towards each other.

midoriya was all for it, he spreads his arms out with a big smile. "c'mon kacchan, let's hug so we can play together!"

"yeah!" [y/n] nods excitedly, her own smile forming. "i can ask my yieyie to get us ice cream later!"

the temptation of fun and a delicious treat was very strong for bakugo. and though he won't admit it, seeing [y/n] smile so lively was the icing on the cake.

"fine! whatever you dummies want!" he gives in, an embarrassed blush dusting his cheeks.

in hearing his words, the two grin brighter, excited they'll play together like always. and so, bakugo walks over to midoriya and awkwardly hugs him as he pats his back.

[y/n] laughs like twinkling stars and goes over to hug the two together. "yay! you guys aren't fighting anymore!"

"yay!" the green haired boy also cheers, while the ashy-blonde boy only grumbles in annoyance, blush dusting his cheeks.

backing away, the [h/c] haired girl grabs their hands in her own and pulling them forward.

"c'mon boys! lets play!"

[y/n] exclaims in glee, giving her best friends a big closed eyed grin. in return, they can't help but do the same and cheer.

the days of their youth were filled with laughter and joy, always putting their differences aside. they played and played until their little bodies were too tired to run anymore.

the children laid on the gentle grass, giggling recklessly and hands intertwined with each other. they looked up at the sunset moonshine sky, stars glittering softly.

their eyes reflected against it, irises full of innocence and happiness, making careless wishes upon the stars.

their wish? it was was simple really.

"i hope we stay best friends forever."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━