↳ | 𝟱 ; 𝗯𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 (𝟮)

━ chap 5

chap 5. battle training (2) !
atl title : a fight between prodigies
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SHOTO TODOROKI HAD NO idea what kind of an opponent [y/n] fushiguro was and it was troubling, to say the least.

he doesn't even have the slightest notion on what she could do nor what her quirk even was. it was assumed that she barely even used it during the evaluation the other day and ended ranking first place.

and her knowledge during the pervious fight was also unprecedented. he hadn't even expected for her to be that much of an analyst. she was full of surprises and it had peaked todoroki's interest.

tthe boy leans against the railing that stood outs the building that was chosen for his turn of the exercise, waiting for the timer to start.

his partner was a large and tall grey haired boy that can grow multiple arms and other body parts, mezo shouji. he had the perfect quirk for recon and recovery.

'this shouldn't take long.' todoroki assumes, looking up at the five story building. taking multiple guesses on where the weapon could be.

the prodigy was confident that he and his partner could conquer this exercise. there wasn't even need for them to exert themselves to fight.

soon enough, all might's announcement enters their ears signaling the start of the exercise. the two boys to perk up and their eyes sharpen, focusing. straightening their posture as they approach the entrance of the building.

shouji enters first as he extends his multitude of arms, one them forming an ear. todoroki watches as it twitches as walks right after him, assuming the ear listening to any movement caused by the opposing team.

suddenly, the ear turns into a mouth, directed towards the dual haired boy. "two of them are on the move." shouji explains, "one is moving around on the north side of the fourth floor."

"and the other?" todoroki asks plainly, assessing the situation.

it's quiet for a moment, listening to any sudden movements on his other extremity and shouji responds again. "third floor, and who ever it is, they're fast."

immediately, todoroki's thoughts go to her. out of the group of three, she's the only one who seemed strong enough.

was she planning for a sneak attack, going rouge and taking him head on? or was there something else amiss? but, at the moment, none of that mattered. whatever plan they had cooked up would be shut down by him and him alone.